Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

April's Gathering [2020]

Go down 
+9
Stormy
Asher
Patch
oryx
Hitsjolly
FireDaisy
deer
Winterpaw
Ice
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 am

Ferretpaw nodded. ”Cool! What’s it like, in Skyclan?” she asked curiously.

Wolfpaw nodded, glancing at Violetpaw, waiting for the conversation to continue.

Lilypaw wrinkled her nose. ”I would much rather eat birds.” she mewed, trying to imagine eating slimy, slippery, fish.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Well, of course they ate more than fish. No cat could get all their nutrients from one type of prey...Probably why WindClan cats were always so skinny, since they usually just ate rabbits. Shrikepaw had to agree with Lilypaw, though. Birds sounded so much better, and more fun to catch, too. Although she really liked chasing squirrels as well...Her stomach growled a little as she continued to think of food instead of replying at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:52 am

Maplepaw had thought about it a little bit. "Wellll, My mentor ignores me. We haven't really done anything at all since I've been apprenticed. Its really fun to climb trees, though. I've been wanting to hunt in the trees, I saw a warrior in my clan do it once."

Palepaw had looked towards the two, as Wolfpaw just nodded, and she awaited Violetpaw's response since the other one seemed to shy too.
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:57 pm

A fashionably late entrance for RiverClan once more. Lichenstar's paws finally found the well-packed dirt of Fourtrees, and soon after the cool Great Rock. She gave a polite nod to her fellow leaders before settling down. Though she didn't make eye contact with Lightningstar - due to Brindlestar standing in the way, through no fault of her own - the calico got the feeling that he was just itching for this Gathering to start. And to announce his pet project: the trinity alliance. Allying with SkyClan wasn't a terrible idea, although she admitted she knew very little, if much at all about Silverstar. "Evening."
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 1:40 am

Bluepaw followed his mentor and leader, Lichenstar, down the slope of Fourtrees. It looked like RiverClan was a bit late compared to the other Clans, but no matter. They were there now. He glanced around, looking for some other apprentices to join, and spotted Violetpaw and Wolfpaw with an apprentice from another Clan. He didn't know who they were, but they smelled of ThunderClan. Wandering over, the blue-point waved his tail in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Sharp gaze narrowing fractionally at the prolonged staring on behalf of Breezebranch, Brindlestar sniffed sharply and instead turned to offer up an informal and relaxed greeting to both Firestar and Lichenstar respectively. After a heartbeat of soft conversation aimlessly drifting up from where the crowd milled haplessly below, the pale-furred molly instead turned to toss a pensive gaze in the direction of her peers, evidently assessing their body language. "If no others wish to begin..?" She inquired, turning an inquisitive stare towards Lightningstar's direction- it hardly went unnoticed that the ThunderClan tom often started the Gatherings- politely allowing him a moment or two to decide whether or not he wished to speak first.

"Let the Gathering begin!" The lapsing silence proved decision enough for the WindClan Leader to officially drag the event into order.

"WindClan fares well thus far, this warmer weather has been a kind reprieve after Leafbare. Although I must say, the warmer weather seems to be attracting more unwelcome visitors- these rogues don't appear to travel in more than pairs or the occasional group of three, but they've proven troublesome more often than not." Brindlestar began, confident and stern tone very obviously attention grabbing as she detailed the disconcerting issue of her personal gossip. Blinking down at the sea of unfamiliar faces milling below, the new Leader let the rest of the faint discussion bleed away before launching into the more personal part of her Clan's news. "We have a pawful of new Apprentices who have begun their training since the last Gathering, and we have several new Warriors; Rimefang, Heronfeather, and Patchpelt. As mentioned during the last Gathering, I have since traveled to the Highstones to receive my nine lives and have chosen the newest Deputy of WindClan. Offer your congratulations to Heronfeather; she might be a tad bit young in the eyes of most, but she has proven herself to be in excellent standard as far as capability goes." Turning to look back at her fellow Leaders seated atop the Great Rock, Brindlestar gave a slight shrug as she stepped away from the prime speaking position for the next eager participant.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
!cab
!cab
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 2:19 am

There was zero hesitation as Firestar stepped forward to overlook the cats below.
"I would like to start off with good news in regards to ShadowClan. As the weather continues to grow warmer and with Newleaf just around the corner, ShadowClan has seen a rising number of prey. Our clan also continues to grow stronger, with the additions of two new apprentices; Coalpaw, Berrypaw and Vetiverpaw."

She paused a moment, her eyes narrowing slightly. Was it considered a weakness to continue announcing the ever growing problem of rouges on ShadowClan territory? To be unable to track any of them down, let alone keep them out forever? "As for the concern of rogues on ShadowClan territory..."

The fur around her neck began to bristle, and her claws sheathed and unsheathed once as her anxiety grew. She couldn't do it. How weak willed, to let her pride reign over her better judgment.

"...There is nothing new to report. While the scent of rogues still linger, we have yet to encounter any real trouble. That is all." Firestar took a less confident step back, returning to her original seat awaiting another leader to take their turn.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 8:08 pm

Violetpaw grinned as Bluepaw joined them, but she was a bit taken aback by the unfriendliness of the she-cat. "Palepaw, this is my brother, Bluepaw. So, um, well, what's in like in ThunderClan, then? In RiverClan we learn to swim and fish, but also how to hunt mice and voles in stuff in case the river goes dry, which never happens." Violetpaw meowed, hoping to spark conversation.

"Everything... It's fine in WindClan, but I've got to go to Highstones and get my full name.. It's, well, if we're being honest, I'm rather scared." Softpaw admitted, shuffling her paws. "I-I know that i-it's just Highstones b-but, the tunnel is dark, and I've never gone alone before, and I'm s-stressed because Wildflower is sick and Lichenstar and Brindlestar have agreed that I-I should care f-for her and I- I'm worried that she'll die l-like Swiftstream... Then what? I'll- I'll have to train an apprentice there. B-but I feel so inexperienced!" She confided, rambling all her built up worries she'd never tell anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 10:22 am

Mistedsong nodded at Softpaw's concerns, rasping his tongue over the fur on her head in an attempt to calm the she-cat. "I'll go with you to the Moonstone, if you would like," he meowed, before chuckling with no real mirth. "You're certainly experienced enough to be deserving of your full name, Softpaw. As it is, I don't think there's anyone better for the job-- Logleap and I both have apprentices already, so unless we want to be stretched even thinner it's going to be best off for you to train RiverClan's next medicine cat." He thought for a moment, before giving Softpaw a kind reassuring smile. "We can help to fill in any gaps when Flashpaw and Blizzardpaw can take care of things on their own."

Coalpaw met the eyes of a tabby SkyClan she-cat she'd never seen before, startled by how thoroughly knowing her look was. If Coalpaw had known any curse words, that's all that would have been filling her thoughts at that moment, even moreso after the cat nodded. "Who is that she-cat, Lionpaw?" she asked quietly, voice tight with anxiety. The cat had seemed sympathetic, but the idea of being found out filled her with terror. She did not want any delays in her warrior ceremony-- ShadowClan desperately needed more able paws.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Indeed it was quite rare that Lightningstar speak first at a gathering, but he had a reason tonight. Well, part of his reason being that he still needed time to come up with how to word his announcement and hopefully Brindlestar and Firestar sharing their news before him would give him some time...but before he knew it, the two she-cat's had already gone, not having shared much of interest or important, and it was some other leader's turn. He would've let Lichenstar or Silverstar go, but seeing as though he was the one with the grand plan, he knew that it was him who should announce the final decisions that had been made prior to the gathering.

Standing up and giving his fluffy pelt a shake, Lightningstar made his way to the tip of Great Rock. Just say it how it is... it's that simple.

"ThunderClan has been fairing well this past moon. Prey is plentiful and we have been blessed with the arrival of several new litters. Bigpaw, Heavypaw, and Ferretpaw have been welcomed into the apprentice den, and Valerianroot, Elkfooth, and Badgerstorm have earned their warrior names. The scent of rogues still linger and seem to be encroaching further into our territory since last moon, but have yet to do anything drastic," he mewed. Finished with pleasantries and now it was time for the more pressing matter.

"As for my proposition last gathering..." he began, clearing his throat before continuing. "Lichenstar has agreed to ally with ThunderClan and in addition... I brought the proposition to Silverstar and he agreed as well," he mewed, his voice naturally booming over the clowder of cats bellow. "ThunderClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan are now in a trinity alliance and I hope that every-cat respects their leader's decisions. Your respective leaders will inform you of the rules set forth by the alliance when you return to your camps. That is all." With that, Lightningstar returned back to his spot near the other leaders, glad that was done with. He knew it was a good idea to be allied with the other leaders and he just prayed that their clanmates could see that as well.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 8:36 am

Silverstar listened uninterestedly to Brindlestar and Firestar's news. He wasn't uncaring, he was just troubled. His gold eyes then flickered up when he heard Lightningstar announce their alliance. After he finished his announcements, Silverstar decided to step forward next.

"What Lightningstar says is true, I've decided to join the alliance between RiverClan and ThunderClan. With our recovering numbers and what I fear to be difficult times ahead, I felt it was necessary," he began, then he prepared to share SkyClan's news. "SkyClan has been growing well with the changing seasons. We have numerous new apprentices, along with two new warriors, Lionflame and Shrikethorn. Things are starting to look up in terms of prey and herb growth," he then slowly sighed as he got to the main matter. He stared down at the crowd as he spoke. "We encountered a rogue named Smoke, he took the life of one of our apprentices, Sorrelpaw. He wanted to earn his forgiveness, but our clanmates eventually turned him away. I doubt he will be bothering any of us," he paused before continuing his news about their rogue encounters, "I'm also afraid to report that our medicine cat, his apprentice, and two apprentices, later made into the warriors aforementioned, were all severely injured in a battle with a small band of rogues. There were only three, but they fought like dogs and showed no mercy. These rogues are not toying around and I recommend that anyone who scents one use extreme caution." With that, he stepped back and let Lichenstar speak.
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:30 pm

He couldn't deny the way his face had lit up with joy at seeing Coalpaw, her amber eyes striking deep into his heart and cracking a smile onto his face. Silverstar had allowed him to attend his first gathering as a warrior, and while it would be nice to have that announced to all the clans, he only cared for one cat and seeing her now filled him with pure elation. A soft purr rumbled in his throat, just gentle enough that she could hear it and hopefully nobody else. "Coalpaw!" the tom mewed cheerily, fighting off the urge to rub his cheek against hers in a more friendly greeting than two cats from different clans should have. "Guess what- I'm Lionflame now!" Excitement at finally getting to share this news with her added further fuel to the craving affection fire, and he gave in to lightly touching her cheek with his tail, softness burning in his eyes.

At her inquisition about Breezebranch, that soft feeling disappeared immediately and he felt a cold ring of terror - his mother would know, after all, she'd done this before with Mudmask. She wouldn't rat him out - right? She was his mother, she knew this feeling better than anyone. He looked at the fear glistening in her eyes and was glad it was mutual, however much he didn't want her to fret. "That's Breezebranch, she- she raised me," he began, debating on whether or not he had enough time to explain the colourful history of how she is his mother but also not, and how she was once in the same position he's currently in. "It's a long story," Lionflame finally decided on, "But don't worry. If she's figured it out, she won't say anything." He flashed a smile at Coalpaw, sitting to listen as the leaders spoke. A question burned on his lips, and as Silverstar finished speaking he finally found the courage to ask, "Will you meet me at the glittering stones three nights from now? It's towards the end of my territory, no cat will find us there - but I have to ask you something, and it would only feel right there. Please?" his voice was soft but hopeful and he knew it was a huge risk but it was one he was willing to take. Lionflame could only hope she felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 10:55 am

"Lionflame.. I love it!" Coalpaw mewed excitedly. "It's really fitting," she purred, leaning into his touch ever so slightly.

The apprentice nodded, anxiety eased slightly. She cocked her head at Lionflame's lack of explanation; clearly this Breezebranch had quite a lot of history to offer. She sat next to him as the leaders spoke-- probably a little bit too close, but not quite touching, either. At the mention of the rogue battle, she gave Lionflame a worried look-- she hadn't been looking earlier to see the fresh scars under his long pelt, but before she could ask about it he started speaking himself. Coalpaw gave him a curious look but chose not to ask the significance. "Of course," she murmured, lightly bumping him with her cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Lichenstar could only help but wonder why RiverClan didn't seem to attract nearly as many intruders as the other clans, listening to their reports. If they were telling the whole truth about their situations, which was doubtful. 'Although I'd bet it's because no dry-fur wants to step one toe into the river for our prey.'

When Silverstar finished his piece, she stepped forward. "I am sorry for your loss, Silverstar, and I hope that RiverClan can provide aid to SkyClan whilst your Clanmates recover, if you have need of it." She turned her head to face the clearing. "Indeed RiverClan is now allied with SkyClan and ThunderClan, since even if Newleaf has come, tomorrow holds no guarantee. In other news, there is no news. Rogue sightings are minimal, with only one during the past moon, which ended peacefully. Our apprentices are training well and several will be warriors soon enough. Prey is plentiful and the meltwaters have passed without incident. That is all." She sat back amongst the other leaders, letting her Clanmates to continue mingling for a few minutes before everyone had to return to their home territories for another moon more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering [2020]   April's Gathering [2020] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April's Gathering [2020]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2