Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A lovely time (Open I guess)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A lovely time (Open I guess) Empty
PostSubject: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 5:30 am

BadgerStorm was waiting near the prey pile for something to do. Oakleap was in the nursery and he had to get his mind off of worrying about her. The big black and white Tom looked around before he spotted someone. “Hello, Good morning.” he mewed to them.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 7:30 am

Ferretpaw smiled as her big brother greeted her. ”Good morning!” she smiled, grabbing a squirrel from the prey pile and laying down to naw on it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 am

Having just returned from a hunting patrol, Valerianroot spotted two of his many siblings among the bustling clan. The regal tom wasn't one to talk much, but even so, he enjoyed the company of those he loved and decided he'd might as well spend some time with them.

"Hello Badgerstorm, Ferretpaw," the fluffy silver tom mewed with a polite dip of his head. Hopefully, he wasn't interrupting anything too important.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 8:35 am

Oakleap yawned as she padded out of the nursery. Expecting kits made her a lot more tired. She padded towards Badgerstorm giving a nod of hello to Valerianroot and Ferretpaw before lying down next to her mate.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 11:28 am

BadgerStorm smiled at his favorite younger sibling then smiled when he saw another one of his younger siblings but this one was older than Ferretpaw. “It’s a great day today.” he said nodding to valerianroot. He smiled as his mate laid next to him and licked her head than stomach.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:50 am

Ferretpaw smiled as Valerianroot approached. She nodded her head politely in return. As Oakleap emerged she smiled. ”Hi Oakleap! How are you?” she asked. The prospect of her brother having kits made her pretty excited. She was going to be an aunt! She felt a little uncomfortable as Oakleap and Badgerstorm laid by each other, but she hoped one day she could have that kind of bond with someone. There weren’t to many cats that weren’t part of her family in Thunderclan, and she would never seek a mate somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 4:22 am

Oakleap waved her tail to Ferretpaw before closing laying her head down. She didn't really like attention. She liked to be a bystander. But with Thunderclan always needing more kits and with Newleaf here attention to her was inevatble.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 7:56 am

Sitting down, the fluffy tom watched as Ferretpaw and the others began to chat. He wasn't one to say much, if ever, and was fine with staying silent and simply observing. Oakleap's belly had begun to grow in size, which meant more kits for ThunderClan. StarClan was sure blessing them this season.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 8:49 am

Being a mentor has kept my mind off from worrying but with these kits I’m becoming a big mess.” he mewed truthfully as he smiled down at Oakleap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely time (Open I guess)   A lovely time (Open I guess) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lovely time (Open I guess)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: