Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

I'm Ready If You Are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

I'm Ready If You Are Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 1:04 am

"Again, I'm terribly sorry Lichenstar.." She whispered, padding out of the den and giving her pelt a shake. Today was a bad day for RiverClan. Casting a glance to the nursery, she sighed internally.

Softcloud padded up to the nursery peering in. "Cottonkit? Cottonkit, are you in here? It's Sotcloud; I'd like a word with you." She mewed, gently, a slightly strained tone to her voice. Wildflower had passed this morning. Before she had, she'd told Softcloud to care for her Clan, to train the next medicine cat; Cottonkit. Wildflower had mewed that Cottonkit was the only cat with a remote interest in herbs, and so that was where she'd decided to start. She just prayed to StarClan that the kit wanted to be a medicine cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 2:23 am

Cottonkit had glanced up from the fern he was currently tearing apart, and attempting to fold it around one of the other sleeping kits. He blinked, his eyes finally finding the visitor, and he didn't know her. He scrambled away from the kit, and trotted over to where she was standing.

"Hiya...your not from Riverclan, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 2:41 am

"No, I'm not. Sharp eyes, little one. I'm.. I'm from WindClan. Don't worry, no need to unsheathe your claws, I'm a medicine cat." She explained gently, noting that the kit was already rather observant. A good quality for a medicine cat. "Tell me, do you know who Wildflower is? And Willowshade?" The question was simple, a mere test of the kit's memory. It was easy enough to answer, afterall one was their medicine cat and another a warrior. All he had to do was know which were which.

Beckoning the kit into the clearing where they had more room to talk, she sat down and curled her tail over paws, awaiting the kit's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:50 am

Cottonkit had ran after her, his tufted tail wiggling in excitement. A medicine cat? He was practically wiggling where he stood, looking over to her. "Oh, Willowshade takes care of me! She isn't really a queen, but, she does look after me 'cus my ma can't anymore. I dunno who Wildflower is, though." He didn't venture out into camp like the other kits, and preferred to sniff around the borders of the nursery and play near the entrance of it.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 am

At least the kit was honest, she mused. "Wildflower is-- er, was RiverClan's medicine cat. She joined StarClan this morning. Look," She sighed, deciding to just tell the itit why she as talking to him. "Wildflower wanted you to be her apprentice, to train as a medicine cat. Would you like that? I wou;d mentor you, and teach you everything I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:49 am

Cottonkit's eyes swirled with the questions he could ask. Why did they want him? He just had to do it know! It was Wildflower's last dying wish, (or so according to his thoughts). Cottonkit had looked up at her, a new determination set in his eyes. He did like plants better than being a warrior. He felt too scared when watching the others train in camp when It was more empty.

"Yeah! I wouldn't mind, it sounds cooler than being a warrior!"
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:30 am

Softcloud's ears perked up with delight. "Really? That's wonderful! However, I was informed of each duty, as I will you. As a medicine cat, you may never have a mate or kits. You must stand apart from Clan rivalries, and must heal each cat the same. Do you agree to these terms?" She asked, explaining to the kits the positives and negatives of this solitary life they must lead as a healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Ready If You Are   I'm Ready If You Are Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Ready If You Are
Page 1 of 1