Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sand's Lost Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:37 am

Heavy. Everything felt so heavy. Sandbreeze opened his amber eyes weakly. It took him a few moments to recognize the inside of the medicine den. Wha- why am I here? The stench of sickness suddenly registered in his nose, along with his own faint scent. He began to feel like something was wrong. Searching his brain, the last thing Sandbreeze could remember was... the snake! "Badgerpaw!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:43 am

BadgerStorm padded out of the nursery with a bunch of old moss. He knew this job was for the apprentices but he couldn’t wait around and do nothing when his mate was so close to having the kits. He left the camp to get rid of the bad moss before coming back to hear someone call but by the sound of the voice he knew it was sandbreeze, his old mentor. BadgerStorm padded towards the medicine cat den where he saw Sandbreeze looking around. “Your alright!” the now bigger Tom mewed happily as he saw the face of his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:54 am

Sandbreeze turned his gaze to see his apprentice. "B- Badgerpaw?" he muttered in confusion. His young apprentice no longer had the soft form of a kit only a moon out of the nursery. Instead, his form was lean and muscled. He's not an apprentice anymore, Sandbreeze thought with a touch of sadness. He instinctively knew that, somehow, he had missed more than a few days. "You too," he muttered quietly, struggling to keep holding his head up. "What happened? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 am

The snake didn’t get me but it somehow got you. I killed the thing then brought you back. You missed a few moons. And I’m not Badgerpaw anymore, my name is BadgerStorm.” he mewed as he helped Sandbreeze to his paws. “I can fill you in on what happened while you were in the medicine den.” he said as he led sand breeze out into the camp. The sun was shining down on them as everyone in the clan was either busy or taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Sandbreeze groaned as he let Badgerp- no, Badgerstorm, help him up. He could feel a twinge where the snake had struck his front paw. He blinked against the bright sun, blinded by moons in the dark of the medicine den. "Well," he said with a glance at his... former apprentice, "let's start with how long I was out. Then you can tell me everything I missed."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:34 am

If I had to say I would think 3 or 4 moons is how long you have been out. Hmm the things you missed... well I’m almost a father, mom and dad have been busy as I now have younger siblings named Valerianroot, Elk(forgot), bigpaw, heavypaw, and Ferretpaw. I have my own apprentice named palepaw and there has been recent sighting of rogues in the area.” he said with a smile as he watched warriors and apprentices walk by.

(The other clans are more hectic so it’s a good thing your TC)
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:50 am

Sandbreeze looked again at Badgerpaw with a profound sense of pride. Despite not having his mentor for most of his training, he seemed to have matured into a wonderful warrior. He felt a twinge in his heart again at realizing he'd missed so much in such a short period of time, but his time was gone and nothing would bring it back. He was just glad the snake's venom hadn't killed him. The sandy tom listened as Badgerstorm explained the rest of what had happened. "I'm glad. You've done well in my absence. Looks like you didn't need me, after all," he said with a faint smile. "Come on, I'm anxious to get back to work. I won't be off much use to anyone just sitting in the medicine den," he joked.

Lol, I have one in Sky
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 1:23 am

Sure, what do you want to do?” he asked looking around for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:29 am

Sandbreeze thought for a moment. He'd started to say hunting, but then thought better of it. His chances of hunting successfully after not doing so for moons were slim at best. "Let's just go on a short border patrol. I need to stretch my legs. I feel as stiff as an elder in leaf bare," he groaned playfully.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 3:42 am

BadgerStorm nodded with a laugh and headed out of camp with Sandbreeze following behind him. “Even though you didn’t get to teach me much I’m still glad you were my mentor Sandbreeze.” he mewed while they walked the border.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:13 am

Sandbreeze walked stiffly behind Badgerstorm. "I'm not gonna lie, you were a pain at first, but I never doubted you would be a great warrior one day. You just needed a little guidance. Now, tell me about your mate and future kits."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:20 am

Well me and Oakleap were getting really close as apprentices and then when it was a few days before our ceremonies she gave me an owl feather. She has been busy with being a warrior but now that she is a queen she can take a break and relax in the nursery while waiting for the litter. She doesn’t really like attention so only let’s me go near her.” he said laughing as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 am

"That's wonderful. I'm sure you'll be a great father," Sandbreeze encouraged as they walked along the border's edge. "I look forward to seeing them when they're born. I had always wanted a family of my own, but life has a funny way of making its own plans, which is why I'm still the best looking bachelor in the clan," the tom joked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 4:35 am

With my growing family you aren’t the only bachelor anymore. So far I’m one the first out of all my siblings to have a mate.” He mewed smiling at himself. He used to be the youngest and admired his older siblings. Now he was one of the old ones and also the first one to get a mate. His life changed so fast but he didn’t mind.

(I forgot who has a mate and who does but I have only seen badger with one so idk about the others)
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 5:04 am

"I'm not worried. My mother said that my father had already begun to gray before they got together. Besides, I'm not without options," he replied as he thought of her. Would she have waited for him?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 6:04 am

Ooo who is it?” he asked while smirking at Sandbreeze.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 6:25 am

Sandbreeze gaze Badgerstorm a sidelong glance. "Nice try. If I tell you, the whole clan will know by sundown." He stopped and sat down by the waters of the lake to catch his breath. His body would need time in order to fully recover. "I was born in a place where the sky touched the water for as far as you could see. I was still a kit when we had to leave, but I remember that it was the bluest blue."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 6:38 am

That’s sounds beautiful, I wish I could have seen.” he said also sitting down after getting a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand's Lost Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand's Lost Time   Sand's Lost Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand's Lost Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: