Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 am

Smoke sighed as he laid out in the sunlight. He watched as all the warriors and apprentices walked by him not even giving him a glance. He wondered why he even agreed to come with lilypaw and stay in the camp. Everyone was scared of him and most didn’t even go near him. Lilypaw and her sister, Swiftpaw, were the only ones who weren’t scared of him. He sat up to groom his fur when he caught sight of a white apprentice talking to Swiftpaw. He watched as the conversation kept going.

Swiftpaw was chatting with her brother when she felt like someone was watching her. She turned her head to notice smoke the killer staring back at them. She gave a slight smile then motioned Icepaw to look at the Tom. Icepaw hadn’t met smoke or was even there when their mom attacked the striped Tom.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:27 am

Icepaw stopped speaking and followed Swiftpaw's gaze to the strange cat. Icepaw hadn't had the chance to talk to Smoke, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't curious. Smoke was a stranger to the clan, like himself. Before he even realized what he was doing, he began to walk toward the older tom, though he still kept an ear turned toward his younger sister. "You're Smoke, right?" the snowy apprentice asked confidently. "I never did hear how exactly you came to our territory."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:35 am

Smoke looked at the younger cat with a knowing look. He sighed but started to speak anyway. “Yes, I’m smoke, I was in your territory badly injured when lilypaw found me. But for where I came from, that’s a whole difference story.” he mewed nodding a greeting to the deaf apprentice.

Swiftpaw smiled and sat down next to Icepaw as the two cats met each other.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:45 am

"Where did you come from? I... I wasn't born here either. I actually don't know where I came from. No one does," Icepaw admit quietly. His blue and green eyes searched Smoke's face as if the he might somehow know something that Icepaw himself didn't.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 3:50 am

He noticed the wonder that was in the apprentice’s eyes and smiled. “I come from very far where mountains grow high and trees grew everywhere. Rivers ran through the mountains and into a big expanse of more water as far as the eye could see.” he mewed. “Maybe you came from close by but my home is too far away even for a kit.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 4:57 am

"Was there a valley? With a meadow?" Icepaw asked. He stopped suddenly, surprising himself with his own question. How did he know to ask that? He tried to tell himself that lots of mountains probably also had valleys, but in his mind, he could almost see the crystal river winding down the snow capped mountain and through a green meadow. "Could you tell me more about the mountains? About your home?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:10 am

(Lol the best plot twist: Icepaw is related to him.....and he likes ice’s sister lilypaw soo maybe that’s a bad idea....)

Smoke looked at the white apprentice in wonder. “Yes, the meadow is like a giant clearing in the forest and The Valley leads from the meadow to the mountains.” He mewed wondering how this apprentice knew about his home. It took him around 8 moons just to travel this far but yet this cat was so young and knew about the place.

Swiftpaw stayed quiet as she watched in amazement catching a little bit of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:54 am

"Breezebranch found me as a kit," Ice began to explain when he saw the questioning look in Smoke's eyes. He suddenly remembered that Swiftpaw wouldn't know this story either since none of his younger siblings had been born yet. "It was a cool morning during newleaf, but not cold. She found me in the center of Fourtrees, just as the dawn broke. My fur was coated in a thin layer of snow that shouldn't have been there. I've never been able to figure out where I came from or went I was alone in a place nearly every cat has been to at least once in their life. Sometimes, I feel like part of me is missing." Icepaw glanced at his sister, wondering what she thought of his strange tale.

Ice technically could be related to Smoke, in a distant way
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 7:00 am

Smoke listened and pondered what he said.

Swiftpaw never knew this about her brother so was happy to learn more about him.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:21 pm

Can I maybe get a little more please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)   It’s nICE to meet you (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It’s nICE to meet you (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: