Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A giant Flame (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A giant Flame (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:19 am

Firekit was finally old enough to leave the nursery and she didn’t wait any longer. Without waiting for her mom or siblings she ran out and marveled in how big it was. She watched as warrior and apprentices went by as they did their jobs. She noticed a tiny leaf next to a cat and got into her playful crouch. She stalked towards and pounced. Her legs were to small and she missed the leaf and crashed into the cat next to it. She didn’t cause much trouble as she was still small but it did take her breath away. “Oof- Sorry.” she mewed shaking her fur as she got back up.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 am

Ferretpaw laughed as her niece ran into her. ”Practicing your hunting?” she asked, turning to Firekit. The leaf fluttered before landing on the small kits head. Ferretpaw grinned, watching the green leaf constraint with her red fur. She grabbed a squirrel and started to eat it, waiting for Firekit to talk more.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 am

Hi Ferretpaw, I guess I am, mama let me leave the nursery today! The camp is so big!” she mewed at her aunt as she watched Ferretpaw eat the prey. She still wasn’t old enough to eat prey but she sniffed it anyway. It smelled good and she wondered when she can actually eat it. “What’s it like to be an apprentice?” she asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:33 am

Ferrtpaw smiled. Her and Firekit reminded her of Ferretkit and Badgerpaw. ”That’s cool!” she smiled. She watched her nice sniff ya the squirrel, something she wouldn’t be able to eat for a t least another moon or so. ”We hunt, and train. It’s pretty cool. We get to go out of camp a lot, which is nice. We also have to do some duties, like helping elders and stuff.” mewed the apprentice
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:43 am

Firekit pounced on Ferretpaw with a giggle. “I will be an amazing apprentice, just like you.” she said swatting at ferretpaw’s ear. Her father was busy a lot so she never really spent time with him so spending time with his siblings was the closest she could be to him.

(Aweeeeee my poor baby!!)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:47 am

The grey apprentice smiled. ”I’m sure you will be.” mewed Ferretpaw. ”How’s your mom? And your dad?” She knew Badgerstorm had been pretty busy lately, but he should still be interacting with his kits. And Oakleap certainly has a lot to handle. Three kits. Who knows what trouble they would get into?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:53 am

mama is doing great, she tells us stories everyday and sometimes she even gives me mor attention since I’m a she-cat. Dad has been busy but he comes in once in a while and tells us stories about him training palepaw.” she mewed still laying on ferretpaw’s head.

(I need this in a drawing OMg so cute!)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 am

Ferretpaw nodded, and smiled at the kit resting on her head. It sounded like Firekit was having a good time so far. ”How are Stormkit and Peregrinekit?” she aske,d curious about her nephews.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 12:01 pm

They are toms, that’s all I need to say.” she mewed thinking about her younger yet bigger brothers. They always played rough and even have stupid conversations.

(I’m guessing since never actually rped with them)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Ferretpaw laughed. She was also one of many toms, although she didn’t have any littermates, she understood the basic brother dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 4:31 am

Having just finished with caring for the elders, Bigpaw fumbled out the den, half tripping over his large, fluffy paws. The tom had definitely been scolded more than once that morning, seeing as though he wasn't good at the job and often pulled too rough on their pelts when checking for fleas. Bigpaw, was most certainly anything but gentle.

Spotting some of his family across the clearing, the apprentice trotted over to them with a wide smile on his muzzle as his big paws thumping against the ground bellow.

"Hiya guys!" Bigpaw mewed as he reached them. A kit seemed to be perched atop Ferretpaw's head, and he knew that he should've known who she was but he just couldn't remember. "Hey there cutie!" the large apprentice chuckled with a wide, dopey grin on his muzzle. Lifting a paw, he meant to just tap the little orange kit on the side, but instead ended up swinging his paw just a bit too hard and sending Firekit tumbling off of her spot on Ferretpaw's head. Apparently, he didn't know his own strength.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 4:56 am

Firekit watched as her uncle came padding. She smiled at being called cute but mewed in surprise once he knocked her off Ferretpaw. She started crying not even being hurt. She knew she was supposed to show how strong and brave she was in front of her aunt but she couldn’t. The paw hurt when it struck and even though the pain was gone she still kept crying.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 am

Ferretpaw grinned as her little brother Bigpaw approached. Soon, however, he had knocked Firekit of the she-cat’s head, and now the little kit was crying. Ferretpaw licked the kit, pulling her close. She warped her tail around Firekit. ”Sh... It’s okay.” she mewed comfortingly. She looked at Bigpaw. It wasn’t really his fault, he was such a large tom that he couldn’t control his body sometimes.

Last edited by Deer on Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 4:07 pm

Not having realized how strong his paws were, Bigpaw stood there baffled as Firekit began to cry. He knocked her off... had he really done that? Apparently so.

"Uh... uh..." the large apprentice mewed, not knowing what to say or do. How did queens stop their kits from wailing? They must've had some magical abilities that only queens had.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Firekit stifled her crying as ferretpaw’s soothing voice reminded her of her mother. She looked up at her uncle with tears eyes and nodded that she was okay. “I’m okay.” she said trying to stay strong for her uncle.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 11:49 pm

Ferretpaw smiled as Firekit stopped. ”Wow! That worked!” she hadn’t expected that to work, to be able to calm the kit like that. Well, that was one not very useful at this moment in time skill that she had!
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 5:22 pm

Shuffling his large paws against the ground bellow, his ears growing hot with embarrassment, Bigpaw was glad that Firekit seemed to be alright. "I'm uh, sorry," the deep voiced apprentice mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 10:42 pm

It’s okay Bigpaw, I am alright.” She mewed smiling up at her bigger uncle. Bigpaw was almost the size of her father and BadgerStorm was one of the smallest in the family but he was still bigger then most the clan. Firekit wondered why she was the only runt small one in the entire family. She didn’t even reach ferretpaw’s shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A giant Flame (Open)    A giant Flame (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A giant Flame (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: