Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Story time (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Story time (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 3:13 am

The sun set over the forest. Oakleap turned her gaze to her kits. They had been exploring camp and were a pawful to look after. Maybe she could get them to behave. Or maybe get them asleep. It was after their feeding time so it was their bedtime. "Do you kits want to hear a story?" Asked Oakleap. A story would calm them down. "I know a good story."
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Peregrinekit looked sleepily up at his mother, his stomach was full and he was honestly more than happy to turn in for the night. But it was his job to fight sleep, being young and quite certain that all kinds of fun things happened once his eyelids sealed themselves in slumber.

"What kind of story?" He questioned, curling against Oakleap's warm side.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:23 am

Stormkit stopped playing with his tail and raised his head. His eyes sparkled with great interest. He imagined himself to be always energetic, energetic enough for one hundred more stories.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:07 am

Firekit was fully awake and knew she wasn’t going to sleep anytime soon. She loved the night because she could go on lots of adventures without anyone yelling at her. When she heard the word story though she knew that tonight would be different. “What kind of story mama?” she asked curling up next to her brother, stormkit. She and stormkit have been hanging out more then her and peregrinekit so she felt more at ease with stormkit then peregrinekit.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 8:46 am

"Well how bout a story about how I met your father?" Said Oakleap. "I was half a moon old when I met him. He was really stuck up back then and we weren't really friends yet. We decided to play a game and his brother Cinderpaw joined in. Your father didn't really like him but I think they have an okay relationship now. We really became more close when we snuck out of camp."
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:26 am

Peregrinekit tried to mask the slight sting of betrayal as neither of his siblings joined him. Instead, he listened with rapt attention as their mother began to tell them of how she and his father had met. He wasn't sure how interesting the story could really be, considering they would obviously have easily met at some point being in the same Clan. His ears pricked at hearing about them sneaking out.

"You snuck out, mama?"
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:03 pm

"What happened when mama snuck out of the camp?" Stormkit snuggled to his mother's chest and mewed. While there was no wonder his parents met very early right in ThunderClan, he was rather curious about the adventure story. He couldn't wait to know more about the world outside the clan camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 11:56 pm

Firekit snuggled up next to peregrinekit as their mom went on with the story. “Did you get in trouble?” she asked peeking up. If she could sneak out of camp and not get in trouble she would do it during the day instead so she could get sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:22 am

"Well we didn't get in trouble because we went back to camp before anyone noticed. His mother had already taken him out into the forest and he said he was going to protect me. I retorted by saying that he stuck out like a dead leaf in a field of bright green grass." She giggled as she remembered how she always was so sassy and bold as a kit. She wondered if Firekit, Stormkit and Pegerinekit were like that.

"We went out of camp with me trying to contain my excitment as I've never gone out of camp before. He said that we won't go far and all he wanted was an escape from his family. I was surprised he wanted to get away from his family. He said that he had gotten in trouble with his brother and mother. I comforted him and your father comforted me. We Were both pretty tired so we headed back to camp. She paused for a moment to think. "I guess that was the final push for my romantic love for him to come in."

OOC: Observe as Oak tells her babies about how she fell in love with their dad
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 4:03 am

"Wow!" Stormkit gasped with wide eyes, "What was it like outside the camp? Did you see foxes? Badgers? Did you catch anything?" He was not so much interested in love stories. Rather, he had a head for adventures. His mother's story also made him a little bit curious why his father would have wanted to escape his family. He himself would not even imagine how he would feel if he was separated from his parents and siblings- Horrible!
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:23 am

Peregrinekit draped a forelimb over Firekit as he leaned forward to catch every word spoken by their mother. His eyes were wide, although the story didn't have as much action as he had at first expected it to.

"Why was daddy in trouble with his brother and mama?" Peregrinekit asked, his brow furrowing as he tried to puzzle that out. He had only known his father as an adult, of course, so he couldn't quite grasp him getting into trouble as a youth.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:45 am

Daddy is big and brave, he would never be scared of grandma SageLeaf.” Firekit mewed with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 2:12 am

'Well when we were kits your father was kind of a bully. He didn't really like Cinderpaw and being mean to him must've gotten your father is trouble with his mother." Said Oakleap. "So how bout another story?" Oakleap knew that she could get the kits to sleep. Eventully.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 2:28 am

Stormkit licked his lips. His mother did not answer his question about their adventure outside, which had slightly disappointed him. So, he was going to ask it again. "Do you have stories about the forest, mama? What is it like in the forest outside? Are there any bad cats in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 2:32 am

Firekit yawned but agreed with stormkit, she wanted to know also.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 9:11 am

Peregrinekit nodded in agreement - he wanted to hear about the forest, too!
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 10:51 am

"Well theres big trees, mice, scary predators that eat kits that aren't sleeping when its their bedtime." Oakleap knew that would scare her kits into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 10:37 pm

Stormkit blinked and pressed his ears flat. "Oh okay." He mewed in a whisper. Honestly saying he was scared, at least a bit scared, but he simply would not admit it. And, on second thought, scariness made him even more curious. He yawned and began to wonder when he would ever be big and strong enough to venture into the forest.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Firekit smiled up at her mother with a smirk. The outside sounded fun and dangerous and she would explore it one day. As firekit had that in her head she curled up next to her mother and siblings and went to sleep dreaming about adventures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story time (closed)   Story time (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story time (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: