Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

I’m sorry (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:16 am

Smoke was walking around camp trying to find lilypaw. It was coming closer to his trial day and he wanted to talk to her before the day comes. Once he saw her he smiled before calling out. “Lilypaw, Can I talk to you, alone please.” he mewed.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:26 am

Lilypaw nodded and followed Smoke. ”What is it?” mewed the apprentice, looking at her friend.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:30 am

I just... whatever happens to me you need to promise to always be happy. Even though I have been good some of the clan cats still don’t like me.” He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:31 am

Lilypaw looked at him, looking into his eyes. ”Smoke, I will always be your friend. As long as we can be friends, I’ll be happy. Plus, Silverstar will let you stay.” she said, trying to convince herself.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:39 am

You don’t know that! Most of the warrior hate me! I know it will be a close call and I just don’t want to see you sad when I get kicked out or killed.” he said looking at her trying to memorize her.

(Deadpool vibe lol)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 am

Likypaw bit her lip and nodded. ”But, they can’t kill you!” she let out a soft mew. She wouldn’t let them! Anyways, Silverstar was too merciful for that. He may kick him out, but certainly not kill him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:51 am

He will kick me out but that won’t stop others from going after me.” he said to her.

(This might be a short topic lol)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:52 am

(It’s okay)

Lilypaw looked down at the her paws sadly.”We still have the trial. They might let you stay! I’ll defend you!” she said, a fierce defensiveness filling her voice.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:53 am

Thank you.” he said licking her forehead in gratitude and maybe because he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:55 am

Lilypaw let his tongue lap over the fur on her head. She smiled, a light blush lit up her cheeks. ”I wonder what would happen if you stayed. Would you be an apprentice? Your name could be Smokepaw.” she wondered out loud. What she didn’t mention is that they could be mates.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:57 am

I’m probably too old to be an apprentice but if it means staying with you then I will take it.” he said with a big smiling thinking about being the biggest and oldest apprentices.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:59 am

Lilypaw laughed, imagining him as an old apprentice. ”Still, they’d have to train you. What would your warrior name be?” she asked. Lilypaw had spent quite a bit of time pondering her own. She thought it would be something plant-related, or maybe named after someone.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:01 am

(No clue lmao)

I don’t know, I hope it’s something cool.” he mewed with a big smile.

(Omg what if breeze was his mentor!)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:04 am

(Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe you should request her for drama)

Lilypaw nodded. ”I dunno about mine either. Maybe Lilybloom, or Lilyblossom, or Lilyheart...” she listed a few possibilities.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:09 am

Those sound beautiful and perfect for a perfect beautiful cat.” he mewed.

(Time for the flirting!)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:10 am

(Ooooop)

Lilypaw shrugged and blushed even more. ”Smoke,” she started, giggling. ”Stop it!” she mewed playfully, and lightly nudged him with her paw playfully.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:11 am

What, you like it.” he said laughing and hitting her back lightly.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:14 am

Lilypaw’s tail swished. ”Do I? Or am I just being nice to ‘Mr. Tough Guy’ who never needs any help?” she teased, recalling when they first met.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:24 am

I can to the camp literally “asking for help” besides I was different back then, I hissed at you.” he said with a wince when he remembered how they met.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:26 am

Lilypaw laughed. ”I’m just messing with you.” she licked his forehead quickly, then looked at him with a sly glance.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:28 am

I wish we could do this forever without worry.” he said sadly
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 am

Lilypaw’s smile turned into a somber grimace. ”Hopefully, after the trial we can.” she said, looking towards the front of camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 6:30 am

The day was ending so smoke said goodnight and with one last lick he padded off to his bed.

-Topic over (had nothing else to say)-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I’m sorry (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m sorry (Closed)   I’m sorry (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I’m sorry (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: