Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 am

Silverstar laid inside his nest. His mind was busying itself, thinking about various things. His eyes closed as his muzzle buried into his arms. The cold stone that once belonged to his parents touched his chin. He recoiled his head as he stared down at the shiny purple stone, before resting his head again. He tried not to think about his parents. The leader just laid there, among his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 11:03 am

Smoke was just resting when he was summoned to go to silverstar. He didn’t know why the leader wanted him as he hadn’t done anything wrong. Smoke padded towards the leaders den and called in. “Silverstar, you wanted to speak to me?” he asked into the den.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 11:26 am

His eyes opened when he heard Smoke outside the den. He sat up and looked towards the rogue, back still facing him. "Yes, I did. You can come in." he replied. After that, he turned to face Smoke. "How has SkyClan been for you?" he asked first.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 11:29 am

It’s been hard but I live through it, I have met many cats and made many friends but some members still don’t like me or want me near the apprentices. I know I have done bad and I wish I could redo everything but if Starclan doesn’t want me in this life then I understand. I just hope lilypaw won’t get bullied or depressed if I have to leave.” he said truthfully to the leader and also the cat who will decided his fate.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:17 pm

"I can't decide when they'll trust you. I can't decide if StarClan accepts you either," he said, "But I wouldn't risk the respect of my clanmates for someone that I don't believe in." He then met Smoke's gaze as he tried to get to the main point. "Smoke, you've stayed with us for a while. I've started to consider letting you join the clan officially," he explained honestly. "Probably as an apprentice, so you can properly learn the code and the way we live. But, I can't keep putting my dignity on the line, some already doubt my decisions to keep you here. My clanmates would have to decide on whether you stay or leave." Silverstar curled his tail around his legs as he stared at Smoke, "The reason why I summoned you here is to ask you if you're ready them to make that decision."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Yes, I know this is effecting you a lot as well and I can’t thank you enough for doing so much for me even after everything I’ve done.” He mewed lowering his head in a submission kind of way. “I will try to repay your kindness the best I can and will always be in debt to you.” He said looking back up at silverstar.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:42 pm

"I appriciate that, truly I do. But, like I said, I can't force the others to accept you. So, if you really are ready for their final decision, I can call a meeting," he explained, his tail uncurling as it swept to the side.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Yes, I am ready.” he mewed getting to his paws ready for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]   Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through Silver Smoke [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: