Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

little plot for wc

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Seer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:18 am

so I haven't been using Brindlestar as much as I'd like, which is made worse by the fact that I feel like I've kinda just been sitting on her lives and not necessarily using them for anything that could be exciting for WindClan.

enter this terrible idea from discord: Brindlestar gets to lose her first life from a snake bite, which can be mildly traumatizing for everyone involved.

my rough plan for this little event would go as following-
Brindlestar is out and about with an apprentice or two, and they encounter a venomous snake. said venomous snake bites her during the ensuing chaos, and the unlucky apprentice(s) have to get her home to Softcloud [where she promptly die and everyone has to get a little bit of therapy afterwards].

give me your apprentices pls ;;;;;;

Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:27 am

hi yes I am volunteering Meadowgaze to be sacrificed to the gods
wife loses her wife
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 2:57 am

Softcloud will freak out and thank stormyStarClan for years that she was in WC and not RC
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 3:22 am

Kitty wrote:
hi yes I am volunteering Meadowgaze to be sacrificed to the gods
wife loses her wife

little plot for wc EXKJPtpWAAUzTU3
fun fun fun fun fun fun we're having fun

Stormy wrote:
Softcloud will freak out and thank stormyStarClan for years that she was in WC and not RC

little plot for wc Flame-war

Softcloud coming out of her den after hearing everyone screaming

So the current plan goes as following:

Brindlestar and Meadowgaze [plus whatever apps sign up to be directly involved in the doomed patrol] are out minding their own business whenever they run into the snake. Meadowgaze gets bitten, and Brindlestar does as well in her attempt to help Meadowgaze, and the patrol has to get back to camp [and the topic will officially be open for all of WC by that point].

So really, we just need one or two apps to make up the patrol ;;;;;;
trauma-central babey!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 3:28 am

Seer,, that is honestly quite accurate.
"WindClan, I'm ho- oh mother of StarClan I can't leave y'all alone for TWO DAYS T W O D A Y S"

Is Meadow gonna die, too? Or just one of Brindle's lives? I need to know the extent of torture--
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 12:58 pm

*chucks Eaglepaw at you*

A cocky little child to be involved here
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 1:18 am

If you need an apprentice I have a tiny apprentice named Bunnypaw
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 1:34 am

If you need Fernstep you can have her join, she has nothing going on atm and her kids are eagles and bunny so she can maker sure they aren't stupid (especially since those two like to argue)
Back to top Go down
Seer
site admin
site admin
Seer

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2020 6:29 am

Stormy wrote:
Seer,, that is honestly quite accurate.
"WindClan, I'm ho- oh mother of StarClan I can't leave y'all alone for TWO DAYS T W O  D A Y S"

Is Meadow gonna die, too? Or just one of Brindle's lives? I need to know the extent of torture--

yes, both meadow and brindle will die! trauma x2 :'>

Deer wrote:
*chucks Eaglepaw at you*

A cocky little child to be involved here

alright, he's added to the initial patrol! hopefully will offer up some interesting development for him

Hitsjui wrote:
If you need an apprentice I have a tiny apprentice named Bunnypaw

apprentice #2! our patrol is full 000000:

FireDaisy wrote:
If you need Fernstep you can have her join, she has nothing going on atm and her kids are eagles and bunny so she can maker sure they aren't stupid (especially since those two like to argue)

I'm keeping the topic where the actual snake bite itself occurs pretty small to make sure it doesn't get stuck, but Fernstep will definitely be able to participate in the open second topic when they get back to camp

alright, so the official line-up is: Brindlestar, Meadowgaze, Eaglepaw, and Bunnypaw! I'll send out a link/ping on Discord/contact however as soon as the topic goes live, which should be sometime this evening.

weeeeeew get ready
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 1:16 am

NO
NOT MEADOW
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WindClan's sanity has disappeared alongside Meadow
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2020 1:19 am

RIP windclan's sanity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

little plot for wc Empty
PostSubject: Re: little plot for wc   little plot for wc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little plot for wc
Page 1 of 1