Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Seed’s plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:04 pm

My next cat SeedHeart will be a Riverclan cat but also my plot kitty. With the help of Silver Ink we have made a perfect plot based around her theme song.

The Plot:

Part 1: The crush

Through interactions (Border patrols, gatherings, etc), seed and the crush gotta meet. This is a forbidden romance, so love at first sight is not exactly possible. seed might need atleast 2-3 interactions before the cats fall for each other.

They then start to secretly see each other in the border, which obviously means they need to be of neighboring clans

Part 2: The rival

Back in the other clan, another cat has the hots for the cat that is wooing seed. They try to make advances on the love interest, but are unsuccessful.

The rival starts to grow frustrated and bitter, but is too stubborn to give up yet. They decide to follow the love interest in one of their "Lone Patrols" to surprise them.

In the way they notice that the love interest goes to a little spot where they retrieve a colorful object (RC courtship rituals, the love interest would try to woo seed by adapting to RC's) they were hiding and take it to the border.

They will spy on them, and that is how they find out about said romance.

Part 3: Tracker Jacker Venom

Confrontation happen

After the confrontation, the rival cat will use her knowledge to block the Tom from being able to meet seed again, but won't admit to knowing about their affair. This will make Seed sad and confused, as she won't know why their meetings came to a sudden halt out of apparently nowhere.

The rival will worm her way into the love interest's close friend group and start to whisper words of code-loyalty and love into his ears. Often seeking validation from other cats regarding the whole code-breaking stuff. The social pressure and sweet words of the rival will poison the love interest's mind, causing changes in behavior and perception.

Things seem to work out for her until she accidentally lets her knowledge of his affair slip. This leads to an ugly fight as the love interest realizes he has been manipulated.

Part 4: Together.....?

After the fight, the love interest will run off to the border, where Seed and him will meet yet again out of fate. They will each tell their story and reconcile...yet, Seed can tell something is off about him.

Back in the clans, the rival spilled the beans, causing the two to be forced to chose, to decide to leave the clan and join the other's (Where that choice cones in).

Now, this will need heavy plotting with the leaders, as seed or the crush will be need to be accepted into said clan as a clan-hopper, and not all clans are OK with that.

They are together...yet not happy as they thought.

The love interest has gone through heavy enough changes to have a different mentalities, which makes Seed realize that the cat she loved was taken far away from her by the rival...even if he is sitting right next to her.

Roles That I need
The Crush
The Rival
The friend group (3-4 cats)

Things I need for plot
500cc to buy SeedHeart
250cc for forbidden romance
Leaders permissions (Depending on clan)

Approved: Not Yet

Roles that people signed up for:
Seed’s friend (Hitsjui as Minnowpaw)

If you have any questions you can ask

Last edited by FireDaisy on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Minnowpaw can be Seed's friend!
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:05 am

I like the idea of the rival. Envious and spiteful! Just the way I like it.

Food for thought, what if the two lovers were to join Dusks rouges? Because they feel like they have nowhere left to go? Then they realise how loony he is and leave the rouges and find somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 am

I’m not changing my plot
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 4:17 am

It was just a suggestion. I just thought if Dusks plot came to be it'd make an interesting plot device that's all.

Still like the idea of rival tho
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 4:54 am

This plot has been abandoned if anyone wants to use/change it up they can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seed’s plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seed’s plot   Seed’s plot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seed’s plot
Page 1 of 1