Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Robinpaw for Skyclan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

Robinpaw for Skyclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Robinpaw for Skyclan Deputy   Robinpaw for Skyclan Deputy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:01 am

Cat Name: Robintail

Clan: Skyclan

A brief description of your character: Robinpaw is devoted to her clan and the cause of becoming a warrior. She strives to sharpen her skills to protect others. Her speech is less than tactful and she can come across as standoffish but her loyalty is unquestionable. She is a stringent follower of code and clan leadership, but is learning to connect with her one single friend and learn her own feelings.

"Presents a confident exterior but is often plagued with her own insecurities. She strives to be the best at whatever she does, which complimented by strength and speed, only adds to the pressure to be better than her peers and especially other clans. While she is not exceptionally brave, she presents as such, pushing herself into dangerous situations if something needs to be done but only after thinking through her actions. Often she comes across as reckless. Above all is a fiercely loyal cat. Does not feel the need to verbally feed into relationships or reassure others, believing actions speak louder than words. Only rarely does any cat see hints of the insecurity and affection seeking cat beneath."

How many apprentices have you trained?:* N/A [was an apprentice, ranked to apply]

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies serve alongside the leader to bring order to the clan and provide guadance. They learn in hopes to one day become leader and protect the clan. Also, patrols, patrols patrols! They're integrated in the fabric of running day to day activity and being a confidant to the leader they serve. Essentially, everything and all things.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I've found a good balance in my RP life and would genuinely just have fun with the role, using it to play with my own character's aspects as well as provide fun interactions with others. I love to pull together plots and strive to make things exciting for everyone involved. I would love to bring that to Skyclan and make things fun for everyone to the best of my ability. Robinpaw herself is also a cat that would be highly dedicated and work for the good of Skyclan. Her personality would perhaps make things challenging and unique for relationships with her clanmates and with other clans, despite having the best intentions.
Back to top Go down

Robinpaw for Skyclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1