Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunningflower

Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy   Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:30 am

Cat Name: Rabbitfur

Clan: SkyClan

A brief description of your character: Funny young cat with somewhat fun personality. She's quite friendly, but sometimes, she doesn't really like being contradicted. She's fiercely loyal to her Clan, and obviously thinks that SkyClan is the best Clan of all.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* None

What are the duties of a deputy?: Acting as second-in-command of the clan, fulfilling leader's duties if the leader is not available. A deputy also helps hold clan ceremonies and appoint mentors to new apprentices. Advising the leader and sending out patrols are also a part of a deputies' duties.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I would be really active, help out whenever necessary, and improve on parts that users have requests.

Why do you deserve this position?: I'm new to Fate of the Warriors, but I have been working at Moonlight Clans, Warrior Cats Online, and Warrior Clan Cats, and I'm trying to get a good reputation here. My favorite series is Warriors, and I'm really truth worthy, I swear! I have my own forum so I know how it's like and I want to help out!
Back to top Go down
https://moonlight-clans.forumotion.com
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy   Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 7:55 am

Hello!

In order to apply for deputy, you need to have an approved character. To make a character, please follow the template and post here (X), and a staff member will be sure to reply to your topic as soon as they can!

Please make sure to read the SkyClan deputy Announcement, as it will give you some much needed info about creating your character, if you still wish for them to apply for deputy. The announcement can be found here (X).

I've also DMed you some additional information, so head up to the PMs button on banner (at the top of the site) to check that out!

<3 Ice
Back to top Go down

Rabbitfur for SkyClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1