Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

ima tired, huaaaah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

ima tired, huaaaah Empty
Postima tired, huaaaah

ima tired, huaaaah Tenor

hey y'all, super mario here

so i made a member announcement about my activity a while ago, which mostly just explained why i'm so inactive. tl;dr, i felt stressed and there was this cycle of bad stuff. now it hasn't improved much. i still feel unmotivated and stuff, things like gatherings and ceremonies are starting to feel like chores for lack of a better word, no offense to other members. i'd feel bad if a gathering didn't start because i didn't post, and even if i did post i'd barely manage to churn out three sentences for silverstar and i wouldn't even be able to write anything for my other characters.

keepin it brief, im gonna be away for a big while
i kinda have been away for a big while already, but i need a rest. when i started i had a full tank of inpiration and motivation, and rn im running on empty. but this is the big announcement, the main meat

i'm ditchin all my characters, including silverstar

i thought this through, and im gonna be honest, silverstar was the first time i roleplayed a leader. it was a lot of fun, but because it was my first time sometimes i wouldn't know what to do in a situation then when my (or silver's) decision ends up having negative consequences i'd instantly regret it. it went to the point where i'd feel anxious making a post containing such a decision and checking the replies to said post. besides, if i kept them all during my break i might be stressed about immediately returning to my duties or anything i might have missed. what if a big plot happens? i'd have to figure out what's happening, the context, and what silver would do or is doing. even if there was no plot, i don't think i could keep being a leader. i'd rather start over with a fresh clean slate, maybe using whatever ideas i'd think of during break. im sad to abandon any plans i had for my characters, or if other people had plans involving them, but i feel like this is better personally.

so yea, see yall later

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ima tired, huaaaah :: Comments

Stormy
Re: ima tired, huaaaah
Post Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:27 pm by Stormy
Silverstar's time as leader was a great time and you were a joy to be around. Safe travels, my friend <3

ima tired, huaaaah

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: Announcements :: Member's Announcements-
Jump to: