Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sparrowclaw for Thunderclan deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sparrowclaw for Thunderclan deputy Empty
PostSubject: Sparrowclaw for Thunderclan deputy   Sparrowclaw for Thunderclan deputy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2021 11:48 am

Cat Name: Sparrowclaw

Clan: Thunderclan

A brief description of your character: Sparrow is a kind-hearted molly with loyalty flowing through her veins. An ambivert, Sparrowclaw is confident in most social situations, be it conversations or knowing when silence is needed. Despite her confidence, she can be a bit oblivious and is as stubborn as a rock. Headstrong and a bit impatient, she can be quick to overreact in situations that threaten her loved ones. Sparrow is loving and maybe a bit too trusting and friendly, but she truly does mean well. Her actions always have the interest of the Clan behind them, and she'd die for her Clan in an instant, without any doubt or hesitation.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* (As many as i want)

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies take any jobs the leader assigns them. They also help in the aging of kits into apprentices, Start patrols, and also help out when needed.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Fun and it will teach me how to roleplay a deputy. I am a very active person and can bring a lot to the server, like fun ideas and stuff. I dont know, i suck at explaining stuff.

Why do you deserve this position?: Im very active and can help the server out.
Back to top Go down

Sparrowclaw for Thunderclan deputy
Page 1 of 1