Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

chervilpounce for thunderclan deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

chervilpounce for thunderclan deputy Empty
PostSubject: chervilpounce for thunderclan deputy   chervilpounce for thunderclan deputy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Cat Name: Chervilkit//Chervilpounce

Clan: Thunderclan

A brief description of your character: Chervil often lacks the braincell and can be quite the airhead, but what she lacks in smarts and skills, she almost makes up for in enthusiasm. She tries, she really does... unless she gets distracted. This molly likes to party hard and indulge in relationships with others; at times this can make her seem lacking in focus, and while this is true, it more due to the fact that she prioritizes building intimacy with her clanmates over the more menial tasks of warriorhood.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* n/a

What are the duties of a deputy?: Deputies help a clan leader to keep things running. They manage apprentice ceremonies and connect with their clanmates; stepping up where they need to.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: My alignment is chaotic fun and ultimate angst - I would enjoy bringing both of these to a leadership role.

Why do you deserve this position?: Honestly, I need to be more active but once I kick myself off the ground I would definitely do my best to engage with others and make Thunderclan a fun place to be.
Back to top Go down

chervilpounce for thunderclan deputy
Page 1 of 1