Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Introduction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyxxie

cyxxie

Aries Tiger

Introduction! Empty
PostIntroduction!

Hi all! My name is Riley, or Cyx if you prefer screennames. I'm 21 years old, and am currently a computer science major in college! I'm also a pixel artist, you'll probably see me make some now and again, I'll post some below. I'm writing this in class rn, please do not follow my example. I'm also currently studying Russian, and hope to become conversationally fluent! I'm still a beginner, tho, and can say some simple things. "Hi!", "How are you?" "Where is (xyz)?" "Where am I?" "I speak a little Russian" "I am English" and stuff like that, as well as things like yes/no/i (don't) know/thanks/goodbye, etc.

I've been reading warriors since I was 9, in 2007-ish. I have a bunch of OCs as well, I store them all on toyhou.se generally, if anyone is interested in that. I'm super excited to start RPing with you guys! I've mostly been doing RP on Warriors Amino, and haven't done a forum RP in quite a while! I cannot wait to see how my OC's story plays out in this universe <3

I also make very long introductions! Sorry about that. In short: It's nice to meet you all, and I am excited to RP with y'all!

Introduction! Ddoqkzc-ac868762-4945-4629-b193-9aafc64b3700.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFiNjgyOGE1LTA0YmYtNGEwOC05MDU0LWM4Zjc5MjI3NmVlNlwvZGRvcWt6Yy1hYzg2ODc2Mi00OTQ1LTQ2MjktYjE5My05YWFmYzY0YjM3MDAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Introduction! Ddpgc0k-5f3c28d6-a31d-4715-ba98-ff49fc00de34.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzFiNjgyOGE1LTA0YmYtNGEwOC05MDU0LWM4Zjc5MjI3NmVlNlwvZGRwZ2Mway01ZjNjMjhkNi1hMzFkLTQ3MTUtYmE5OC1mZjQ5ZmMwMGRlMzQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Introduction! :: Comments

Stormy
Re: Introduction!
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:51 am by Stormy
It's so wonderful to meet you, Riley! Those pixel arts are ADORABLE! Do you take requests? :3

I'm Stormy! Russian looks like such a hard language to learn! I'm currently studying Japanese. Welcome to FotW, I hope you enjoy your time here, I know I have! oUwUo
cyxxie
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:05 am by cyxxie
Thank you! And I do occasionally, feel free to PM me! Mostly in between commissions, but I'm 100% prone to making RP pixel art lol

Also I tried Japanese! I had a lot of trouble keeping up with the alphabets and such, so I decided to switch to Russian
FireDaisy
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:06 am by FireDaisy
Welcome to the site Riley, can’t wait to rp I would love some pixel cats also
cyxxie
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:07 am by cyxxie
Thank you! Feel free to pm me! I try to get requests done between commissions <3
Icee
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:41 am by Icee
AHHH!! You're on toyhou.se! I've been wanting to join that site for so long! You need an invite code to join, right?

I can't wait to RP with you! Hit up ShadowClan if you wanna get down with your deputy <3

If you're interested, we have an OOC chat on discord that we use often for just chatting or plotting for the site

Last edited by Icee on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
FireDaisy
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 am by FireDaisy
That sounds really wrong “If you wanna get down with your deputy” Icee lmao
Icee
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:43 am by Icee
Magpie's always ready to get down
cyxxie
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:54 am by cyxxie
I actually found the site through discord! Some people in a mutual server suggested it to me so I decided to try it out <3

You do need an invite code! I'm thinking of getting premium again, so that should give me some more invite codes if you'd like one! @Icee
Hitsjolly
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:20 am by Hitsjolly
Hewwo nice to meet you! I'm currently learning Russian because I'm russian! (Well my dad was born in russia i was bron in america)
cyxxie
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:24 am by cyxxie
It's nice to meet you too! Also thats cool !! How far along are you in your learning?
Hitsjolly
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:27 am by Hitsjolly
Um i dunno. Pretty far since i can keep a small sentence in russian
puddlesdog
Post Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:40 pm by puddlesdog
hello and welcome! as far as languages go - i speak both english and spanish, but have never branched out to a language as diverse as russian. that's really impressive

buutt im lurking around with logleap of tc and spiderspark in wc, so if you ever want to rp those two are always available, and my messages are always open!

Post  by Sponsored content

Introduction!

Page 1 of 1