Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

semi-return due to life being cancelled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

semi-return due to life being cancelled  Empty
Postsemi-return due to life being cancelled

hey yall i kind of hecked out of here a while back due to real life becoming too overwhelming for rp... well, with the current circumstances, real life has been cancelled for the foreseeable future due to everything going on. ive been off for two weeks already, and whole the call hasn't been officially made at my job yet, i'm looking at another month... yikes

so im looking for fun things to try to fill the time and figured i would pop in for some casual rp. likely, when things get back to normal, i will probably disappear because fact of the matter is i really cant handle keeping up with roleplay or much of anything when my work schedule is what it normally is. but in the meantime, i plan on making a single character, and hanging out!

suggestions on a clan to join? i would prefer to boost the numbers of a clan with less folks ^^ good to see you all
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

semi-return due to life being cancelled :: Comments

deer
Re: semi-return due to life being cancelled
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:22 am by deer
Hiya Ripped! As for clans, Skyclan is sorta small, Thunderclan has no kits, but really, all of the clans are kind of small at this point in time. If you ever need a roleplay buddy, I can be found in almost every clan, except Shadowclan, and you’ll have to wait a bit for Windclan. But nice to see you back, both here and WCC!
Ripped
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:25 am by Ripped
i was thinking skyclan since it looks a couple kits are being made for thunderclan right now. i think you helped me make my decision! good to see you and look forward to roleplaying with you friend!
deer
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:26 am by deer
Great! Lilypaw can always hang out with your Skyclan character.
FireDaisy
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:33 am by FireDaisy
I am every clan also
Patch
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:23 am by Patch
Shrikepaw in SkyClan could use a friend. c:
Glad to see you around again! <3
Ice
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:34 am by Ice
Glad you could join us friendo! <3
Ripped
Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:40 am by Ripped
look forward to rping with you all!!

and thanks patch good to see you as well <3 just put up a post in skyclan you're all welcome to join

and thank you ice <3
Seer
Post Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:17 am by Seer
the joys of life as we know it being cancelled is more time to dedicate to weird hobbies.

welcome back!
Ripped
Post Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:11 am by Ripped
thanks seer! look forward to cancelling my professional life to cat nerdism once again

semi-return due to life being cancelled

Page 1 of 1