Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Empty
PostSubject: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 3:47 am

Minnowstream sat near the nursery, grooming her pelt. Why was she sitting near the nursery? She didn't know either. Maybe because it was the most sunny part of camp or her new nieces and nephews. Well they weren't really related she was adopted by Ivyfeather but does it matter if she was adopted or not. Plus Minnowstream had a soft spot for them.

Last edited by Hitsjui on Fri May 08, 2020 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 11:38 am

Waterkit ran out of the nursery screaming the top of his lungs off. He was supposed to be getting a education talking from his mother about the camp but he thought it was boring so ran off to have fun. Without noticing he crashed into a striped tabby with lots of fluff. “Oof. Sorry.” He said giggling as his head darted left and right looking for a place to hide once his mother found out he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:14 am

"Oh hey your Violetbrair's kit." Meowed Minnowstream. If he was anyone else's kit she wouldn't have been so friendly. "Waterkit is it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:19 am

Yes, I’m Waterkit, what’s it to you?” He asked still giggling. He didn’t know this warrior cat and didn’t know why she wanted to know his name or why she even knew his mother but if she knew his mother, he couldn’t trust her.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 4:41 am

"Waterkit! Wait up! Where are you going?!" called out a voice from the nursery, it's owner soon appearing a second later. The tom-kit was chasing after his brother who had just bolted from the nursery not too long ago all the while yowling his head off. Their mother, Violetbriar, was going to teach them and their other two siblings about the camp today before they would all head out together. Those plans were put on hold when the youngest decided to skip the educating and get straight to the exploring. Whitekit immediately worried for his younger brother. He hoped Waterkit refrained from getting himself into any trouble. Without wasting any time, he decided to run after him but not before murmuring an exasperated "I'll be back" to the others.

When he exited the nursery, he saw his brother talking with an unfamiliar she-cat while looking around behind her. She didn't seem annoyed so Whitekit decided to approach the two, ready to scold Waterkit and apologize on behalf of his actions.

The young tom looked up at the she-cat and gave her an apologetic look. "Hello... Sorry for bothering you but i'm here to get Waterkit back to the nursery. He ran out here without waiting for mother and I was worried he would get himself hurt. Did he cause you any trouble? I'm sorry if he did. I'm Whitekit by the way..." The tom-kit closed his mouth before he could begin to ramble. He waited for a response from her while keeping an eye on his brother who was still searching. He assumed he was trying to find a place to stay out of view just in case Violetbriar came out.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 10:37 am

"Oh its okay! I'm Minnowstream. I'm your mother's adopted sister." Said Minnowstream. Minnowstream glanced towards Waterkit. "Does did little one cause trouble much?" She asked pointing towards Waterkit with her tail.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 10:41 am

Waterkit huffed in annoyance at his... aunt? “I’m a good kit! I don’t cause any trouble!” He complained even though he knew he was a handful to everyone in the clan, mostly his mother.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 11:24 am

Whitekit's eyes lit up when she revealed herself as their aunt then snorted, trying to contain his laughter. "He causes trouble alright. It's not that bad though. I put myself in charge of keeping an eye on him." he said with a teasing tone while standing taller. He then walked over to the other kit and playfully bumped his shoulder to his. Waterkit is definitely a pawful but it's what makes him fun to hang around, even if Whitekit won't admit that out loud. His brother is an energetic goofball and he loves him for it.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:52 am

Minnowstream cracked a small smile. "Violetbrair must be busy then, looking after you and your littermates."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 3:57 am

Waterkit huffed in annoyance and pawed Whitekit in his face. “I don’t cause trouble! Name one thing I did!” He mewed at his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:02 am

"She does get pretty busy with us, especially with Waterkit." responded the tom-kit as he gave Minnowstream a grin. He then turned back to look at Waterkit but back staggered when his brother swiped his face with a paw. He let out a giggle at that. He enjoys teasing him from time to time. His reactions are rather amusing. He gave his brother a toothy smile before answering, "Well...you did just run out of the nursery without waiting for mother to finish explaining and take us all out. You gotta admit that you're a real pawful but like I said, it's not that bad." He then batted one of Waterkit's ears playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 11:10 am

Minnowstream bonked Waterkit's head with her paw. "Whoever will your mentor will be working day and night!" Minnowstream teased.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 11:13 am

He swatted the air getting annoyed at them touching him. “I won’t need a mentor! I can teach myself! I don’t need a stupid cat telling me what to do! I am a free cat!” He mewed proudly knowing once he got a mentor he wouldn’t listen to said cat.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Whitekit shook his head and sighed. He felt worried for both Waterkit and his future mentor. Waterkit is prone to getting himself into trouble and his mentor really needs to pay very close attention to his whereabouts. Maybe Whitekit should warn them to do so. It would benefit everyone.  

"Try not to go too hard on your mentor. They'll just want to teach you important things in order to survive and also help out the clan. I know you wanna teach yourself but it's good to get advice from those more experienced. You can be free but also try to be cautious. We don't want you getting hurt in any way." Whitekit meowed. He gave his brother a reassuring smile. Hopefully, he'll take his advice but Whitekit didn't get his hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)   Minnowstream is babysitting (open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnowstream is babysitting (open!)
Page 1 of 1