Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Out in the Open [open!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

Out in the Open [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 3:57 am

It was her first day out. The sun kissed the ground as it rose, littering the camp floor with speckles of light that made it through the trees. Tawnykit had always seen the camp through the entrance of the nursery, but as she took her first steps out into the chilly morning air, it took her breath away. The hustle of the warriors and apprentices from around the camp and the entrance was mesmerizing. Never had she thought so much happened so quickly! "Whoa..." she breathed, her amber eyes passing from each cat to the world around her. "I wish I could have seen this sooner!" She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 9:35 am

A sandy colored tom was laying just outside the nursery, cleaning his long coat. He stopped his grooming to watch as Tawnykit ventured from the safety of the nursery for the first time. He chuckled lightly as he enthusiasm. "There's more to the world than just the camp. No cat has ever seen all the world has to offer," he said to her as he resumed his grooming. 
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 am

Somehow, as she had come out of the nursery, Tawnykit had missed the older tom. Whirling around to face the warrior, she blinked with wide curious eyes. "Really? No one?" She paused a minute, letting her little mind ponder. "Well then, I'm going to be the first! You can bet your tail that I will see everything!"
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 12:17 pm

"Are you sure?" Sandbreeze asked the kit as he resumed his grooming. "You would be gone for a very long time, and everyone would miss you, especially your mother. Besides, who will protect your friends if you leave?" the tom countered. Leaving your home was hard. It was something that Sandbreeze knew better than most.
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:37 pm

These questions were something she hadn't thought of. Her tail drifted into the dirt before she finally sat down for a moment, locking down the hair on her chest before big eyes looked back up at Sandbreeze. "Well, right now I dont have any friends, so they will be fine!" She mewed nonchalantly. "Besides, the world cant be that big... right?"
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 1:53 pm

"Aww, you're gonna hurt my feelings. I thought we were friends," Sandbreeze smiled. At her question, he thought as to whether he should tell her of his homeland or not, eventually deciding it couldn't hurt anything. "Yes, it is. I used to live very far from here when I was your age. The ground was all sand and on one side... water as far as the eye could see. I believe my home was at the edge of the where a cat could go no further. Every morning, the sun would wake behind the sand dunes and in the evening, it would sink beneath the water, painting the evening sky in more colors than you could count. My clan believed the sun was born and would die, beginning anew with each day. The waves moved constantly, near then far, back and forth. It took me a long time before I learned to rest without the water whispering me to sleep. It was a place like no other." As he finished, Sandbreeze close his eyes, seeing the vast ocean. It was as if he could still smell the salt of the air and hear the gulls cawing in the distance. Thunderclan had taken him in and he would be forever grateful, but would never be Tideclan.
Back to top Go down
Shad

Shad

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2020 2:21 pm

"That's a lot of water..." she breathed, taking in the description that the warrior had given her. "I'll bet I can still go farther," Tawnykit squeaked, standing up and prancing around in front of the tom. "I got strong legs and skills like Thunder himself! But..." she trailed off as she looked back at him her face beaming. "I will be your friend! And I cant leave friends behind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the Open [open!]   Out in the Open [open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the Open [open!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: