Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Two Specks Go A-Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

Two Specks Go A-Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 pm

It was going to be a hot day, that was very clear to Toadspeckle as she sat up bleary eyed in the warrior’s den sometime just after dawn. She let out a yawn and arched her back in a long stretch as she prepared herself for the long day ahead of her. She had volunteered to go out on an early morning hunting patrol-- it was going to be her first patrol out as a warrior, and she wanted to make a good impression. As she picked her way out of the den, she paused as she passed Mallowspeck’s nest. Two cats would be able to catch twice as much prey and the Clan needed to fatten up while the warm weather was still here. Toadspeckle gently nudged the still sleeping she-cat with one paw. “Hey, Mallowspeck, I’m going hunting. Want to join me?”
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 12:11 pm

Mallowspeck let out a squeak half-muffled by the paw her muzzle was currently covered by. Her green eyes blinked open, blearily focusing on Toadspeckle, ears twitching as she tried to process the words spoken to her. The warrior climbed to her paws, stretching before yawning, huge maw gaping wide before closing with a clack of her teeth. "Sure!" she meowed with a friendly smile, following the smaller she-cat out of the warrior's den. "I wonder when Magpiewing is gonna pick a deputy," she wondered out loud as they made their way out of camp.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
narwhalbacon
lasagna hog
lasagna hog
narwhalbacon

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 9:31 am

The mottled tortoiseshell she-cat took the lead a few pawsteps ahead. She glanced back over her shoulder, her large amber eyes thoughtful. “Hopefully it’s someone that can help boost morale,” she sighed and shook her head slowly. “Everyone’s still so shaken up by Flamestar’s death...” Her voice trailed off and she stopped in her tracks, giving her pelt a good shake to try chase away the lingering sadness and worry. “StarClan knows the Clan could use a break!” She turned back to Mallowspeck, her whiskers twitching playfully. “And we could use a good meal, too! Let’s do our best to bring back as much as we can!”
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am

"It's hard not to be," Mallowspeck replied, her usual soft smile going a tad wan at the thought of her fallen leader. "Agreed!" the large she-cat meowed much more cheerfully, eyes squishing closed with the force of her cheer. "I kinda hope there's a bird wandering around on the ground.. I couldn't catch one out of the trees for the life of me, but I do enjoy them." Mostly, though, she wanted to give her one last nod to Coal before pushing the black queen as far out of her mind as she was able.

They padded further into the marsh for a few moments before Mallowspeck stopped in her tracks, mouth half-agape and tailtip twitching. "Wait, I see one," the molly meowed incredulously, dropping to a hunting crawl and padding as carefully as she was physically able to as the bird pecked through the mud for a morning snack. Just as the she-cat leapt, her back paw pushed off of a fallen branch, which crunched loudly and alerted the bird to her presence. The mottled she-cat grumbled out something that suspiciously sounded like foxdung, but if confronted, would never admit to it.

Last edited by Asher on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 9:18 am

The member 'Asher' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Hunting Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Specks Go A-Hunting   Two Specks Go A-Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Specks Go A-Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: The Marshes-
Jump to: