Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
ghost of $$$ past
Ripped

Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Empty
PostSubject: Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}   Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:09 am

"Yew is a poison that strips life from the body and your paws are already seeped in blood."

Plot Summation: Yewpaw is the young prodigy medicine cat of Windclan. Having just received his name, he shows promise in how quickly he learns the names and uses of the clan's modern medicine. But he has a fatal flaw: Yew is driven by his own hedonistic desire to find a sense of fulfillment. Between the pressures of his new lofty position and lack of desire to deal with anything, he quickly finds himself spiraling down a path of constantly self-medicating on various herbs. Not only does this deplete Windclan's resources and make him significantly less helpful but also leads to countless errors in the field of healing.

Essentially, Yewpaw is a chaotic mess and it's really up in the air whether or not he will ever get himself together in the face of this pressure.

What I Need: Cats who are willing to suffer the ramifications of his chronic stupid. This can be in the form of small infections springing up from injuries, things healing improperly, or sickness from being given the wrong herbs. And the crowning achievement would be a single character willing to die from this.

Because it is a character plot, it is going to be fairly casual and unstructured when it comes to roleplay. I'm going to kind of be rolling with the punches here and see where it takes me. I'm hoping other people can find some fun here too!
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}   Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:57 am

i am down to have heron temporarily out of action as a result of her idiot son who needs rehab. nothing too major because i still want her to be able to attend gatherings & whatnot but enough for us to Have Some Fun
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}   Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Please make my sad Bunny sick

Bunnypaw can be a sick cat that becomes even more sick!
Back to top Go down
Thornpaw

Thornpaw

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}   Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:05 pm

Thornkit can get sick from the wrong herb being given to him. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}   Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisoned Paws {Yewpaw Character Plot}
Page 1 of 1