Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]

Go down 
+3
deer
FireDaisy
Silver Ink
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 5:05 am

Intro

I noticed that WindClan doesn’t really have the Moor Runner / Tunneler split that I fell in love with after reading about it in the books. So, even if doubt I can bring such a split to this site’s WC, I think maybe something similar could be brought in, even if just for development purposes and fun! I’m not sure how big or small this plot might end up turning up to be, tho…so I’ll make sure to keep staff constantly updated if needed, just so this won’t mess up their pre-planned plots and site-story/mechanics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot Summary

Ebonypaw’s passion for digging and her curiosity tends to be fairly well-known subjects around WindClan, even if not commonly shared.

One day, during a hunting patrol (Solo topic), she will accidentally fall into a tunnel under WindClan after causing a small collapse while trying to dig a piece of prey she caught in a very low-transit area of the territory. She will discover this strange tunnel system under the territories, which clearly has been left to gather dust for a long time. This has caused many tunnels to be blocked and a couple more to become unstable.

She will start coming to this area often, learning to travel these tunnels without the need of her eyes. She will learn to know which tunnel is safe and which aren’t, as well as why and stabilize them. She will also learn to use her natural digging talent, either creating new tunnels or unblocking those that had become inaccessible due to cave-ins thanks to how long they had been left on their own.

After a couple solo topics of her doing this, she will finally be confident enough on the safety of said little system to invite friends over to explore with her, teaching them what she learned and maybe dragging one or two cats to become tunnelers as well. They will be the ones to convince to expand the previously small tunnel system, maybe even below other clan’s territories.

I obviously expect WC’s higher ranks to notice how these cats often leave clean and return dirty and with stories of these tunnels, how they react will be up to them, but I really was hoping to have a thread with at least the leader (Will include dep and meddies if they feel like it and have the time) where she will try to invite them over as well to show them the tunnels and the great possibilities they brought with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Required Roles

The first couple threads will be solo-threads I make. However, once Ebony decides to share this knowledge with close friends, and eventually anyone in WC interested in it, I’ll need the following:

• Close friends (Max 5): These close friends of her will be the first one she will take to her tunnels! Be aware, you can’t just become an instant friend, you’ll need at least 2-3 threads with her to build up a friendship at the bare minimum. They will have a couple Closed threads where they explore the tunnels together. Please, if you sign up here, I beg you to be at least a tiny bit active to avoid having the plot getting stuck.

• Tunneler buddies (2-5): Not necessarily a Close Friend, but highly encouraged. They will be cats that will find life as a tunneler more appealing than the regular WC life they had so far. They will be the ones that will help her create more tunnels and maybe even tunnel under other territories if they get daring enough, as well as the ones that will convince and support her when she goes to share this knowledge with the Higher ranks.

• Higher ranks: Only Leader (Or dep if leader is too busy at the time) is required, but the more the merrier!

• Interested Cats: If the involved higher ranks end up approving of the tunnels and the tunneler practices, your cat can become interested in becoming a tunneler! Take in consideration, unless staff decides to actually make this an official thing, which is unlikely, this will not be anything stat/rank changing. However, your cat will be constantly invited to tunneler development threads, whether it is hunting underground, creation and maintaining of tunnels or even risk-threads such as cave-ins or rescue parties after a cave-in.

Info about the plot

[4/March/2019] - I talked to Seer in Discord and was given the thumbs up to carry on with the plot so long as no plotting rules are broken! Sent PM for approval to Staff.
[18/March/2019] - Reviewed and Approved by Icee, given the Thumbs Up to start the plot by Seer whenever I feel like it.
[19/March/2019] - Solo Thread phase started!!! Looking for Applicants for Phase 2 (Close friends)

Last edited by Silver Ink on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 6:30 am

Fern for friend and tunnel buddy :3, maybe wisp (fern’s daughter) could be an interested
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Eagle could be a part of this, he is an unborn kit as of now, so if you want him when he is born, I’m up for it!
Back to top Go down
Silver Ink
Smiling Advocate
Smiling Advocate
Silver Ink

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 5:02 am

With the Plot now approved, I need to start looking for applicants for the "Close Friends" area. Friendships can be developed while the solo-threads take place. Max of 5 cats (Not users) will be allowed

Close friends for Ebony:

• Fernstep (Fire Daisy)
  • Rimefang (Asher)
  • Heronfeather (Oryx)
  • Bunnypaw (Hitsjui)
  • OPEN

@Deer: Plz tell me if you still want to have Eagle in this

Last edited by Silver Ink on Fri May 08, 2020 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 9:27 am

Ok, so with Eagle, he probably won't be born for a while still, so seeing that this plot has started, I don't know if it will work out.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 3:25 pm

I was planning on making a WindClan cat, I'll let you know when I get them accepted and we can work on them becoming close friends? c:
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 12:58 pm

i'd like to volunteer rimefang :tanuki: also if you wanted to include eagle @deer it's only just getting started now that silver ink has time to rp again <3
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 12:59 pm

I’m still up for this but I can’t offer wisp as she is too shy to be in this, sorry ^_^
Back to top Go down
oryx
site moderator / resident gamer girl
site moderator / resident gamer girl
oryx

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2020 1:01 pm

i'll volunteer heron as a Good Bro friend! she needs more friends
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 3:09 am

If ya need anyone else I volenteer Bunnypaw as tribute
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 8:18 am

Eaglepaw is up for grabs as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]   A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whole New World, Right Under Our Paws [Approved]
Page 1 of 1