Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Throwing Paws [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Throwing Paws [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 am

Leopardpaw was bounding back and forth, fur puffed up as he swiped at the air. He had never partially been very good at...Well, fighting. His lean body didn't hold the strength behind it that some of his Clanmates carried but if he wanted to be the best, then he suppose he ought to learn how to fight. His eyes were fixed on one of the nearby pools, judging his reflection as he arched his back, hopping side to side as he tried to make himself look bigger, a bit more terrifying. But even to him, he didn't strike the most...Terrifying silhouette with his lean body built far more for speed. He huffed, tail lashing as he bounded over to the pool to slash at his own reflection. Frost, how was he suppose to get respect if he couldn't look terrifying even if he was ready for battle! He almost looked like a kitten. He groaned, sinking into a sitting position as he glared hard at his reflection. "Oh don't you look at me like that," he grumbled under his breath to himself, jerking his head away to stare off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 8:39 am

Garpaw had been wandering around the territory aimlessly, not interested in doing any more hunting but still so hopelessly bored. He stopped, hearing splashing, his fur reflexively standing on end as he hadn't smelled any other cats nearby. As he crept closer to the clearing, fearing rogues, his eyes landed on the silver form of Leopardpaw and sighed, watching the elder apprentice stare very angrily at... something. "Did someone step on your tail or something?" the orange tabby asked with a sarcastic lilt.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 am

Leopardpaw's ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps and a voice, glancing up with a sharp frown as...Garpaw padded into the clearing. "No, I was just working on practicing my fighting skills," he replied with a snort - not that he would ever actually explain the real reason he was annoyed. "Just isn't going all that well when its just me. If anybody did step on my tail, then I would show them how well my training is coming along." He paused, raising his muzzle up as he thought for a heartbeat and glanced back at Garpaw, jumping to his paws. "Unless you want to volunteer your sorry pelt."
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:06 am

"My sorry pelt? I dunno why I'm the sorry one when you were trying to spar by yourself." Garpaw replied scathingly, readying himself into a battle stance with a huff. "Fine, show me how your training is coming along, but fair warning I've not been practicing very long." The orange tabby flicked one of his large ears in slight indignation. Leopardpaw was always so prickly and Garpaw really didn't have the energy for it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 am

"Clearly its your sorry pelt cause its attached to you," Leopardpaw replied simply with a shrug of his shoulder. "Can't imagine how much that must suck." He grinned as Garpaw agreed, dropping into a crouch before he hesitated a little. He...Wanted to go all out but when his mentor was Lichenstar...Getting into trouble seemed terrible. Fine, he guess he would go light. He shook his head before he leapt forward, snaking around Garpaw's side as he started to bat at whatever part of the apprentice he could reach as he tried to keep on the move and circle him.

Leopardpaw used Play Blows on Garpaw, dealing 3 damage.

Leopardpaw:

30/30 HP

Garpaw:
27/30 HP (-3 HP)

Last edited by Badger on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 am

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

Garpaw's green eyes looked like they were going to roll right out of his head at the other apprentice's comments before he returned his focus to the task at hand. He let out a huff at the swat on his rear, letting instinct take him and rolling to the side to swat at the other cat's belly as he tried to circle him. "You could afford to be a little more intentional in your strikes."

Garpaw used Play Blows on Leopardpaw, dealing 1 + 6 damage.

Garpaw:
27/30 HP

Leopardpaw:
23/30 HP

Last edited by Asher on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

The member 'Asher' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 am

Leopardpaw yelped in surprise as Garpaw suddenly was rolling at him, jumping as he felt paws wack at his belly. His fur puffed up, eyes narrowing at the apprentice as he tried to correct him on what he was doing wrong. He wasn't... His eyes narrowed. "You want intentional?" he grumbled, dropping into a crouch before he leapt forward - bringing up a paw to wack at the side of Garpaw's face, before sending a few more jabs at his legs before he jumped away.

Leopardpaw used Play Blows on Garpaw, dealing 6 damage.

Leopardpaw:

23/30 HP

Garpaw:
21/30 HP (-6 HP)

Last edited by Badger on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoneteller

Stoneteller

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 am

The member 'Badger' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Battle Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throwing Paws [Closed]   Throwing Paws [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwing Paws [Closed]
Page 1 of 1