Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Ew (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:42 am

Minnowpaw padded towards sunningrocks sitting down. She wrapped her tail around her body as she sat down on the warm rock. She wondered why she didn't come here sooner. It was warm and nice on the rocks. Now I see why cats were fighting over these. Their the most perfect place in the forest. Thought Minnow absorbing the warmth.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:44 am

Badgerpaw was heading towards sunningrocks to hunt when he noticed a Riverclan cat on them. “Hey Get out of Thunderclan territory.” he hissed.

(Idk who has sunningrocks right now lmao)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:52 am

Minnowpaw got up. "Really? Why? Does the kitty want these rocks?" Said Minnowpaw before chuckling. She got out from them and padded towards the cat. "How do ya wanna fight. Want my flirting or my claws?" Asked Minnowpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 3:54 am

Sorry to burst your bubble but I’m already taken.” he said before unsheathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 4:01 am

"Fine you get my claws!" Hissed Minnowpaw. She leapt at the tom, unsheathing her claws. She pushed over the cat and scratched at him. When she got a scartch she got off and padded away. "You aren't worth my time." She said begining to walk away.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 4:02 am

He looked down at his white fur that was turning red and then got mad. He pounced on the she-cat and dug his claws into her back. “What were you saying?” he mewed digging them deeper.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 4:08 am

Minnowpaw felt blood coming out of her back. "You can't take an insult can't you?!" Said Minnowpaw. She struggled until she got him off her back. "Fine I'm leaving!" Hissed Minnowpaw. She ran off towards the river. She jumped in and swam away.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 4:13 am

Badgerpaw smirked and headed back towards camp, he decided to not risk hunting with an injury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ew (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ew (Closed)   Ew (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ew (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: Sunningrocks-
Jump to: