Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Who are you? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Who are you? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 1:22 am

Dovepaw was padding around the territory, her mentor told her to help out by finding moss under the snow. She didnt mind the job as her thick fur kept her warming as she dug through the cold stuff. Dovepaw was walking around not realizing how close she was getting to the border until she smelled it. She quickly stopped what she was doing and looked around, noticing she was at the shadowclan border. She wanted to get out of there before being spotted but it was too late, she heard a rustling on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 5:03 am

His tail softly rustled the leaves as he stalked forwards. Before he was focused on catching a frog, but now he was focused on this trespasser. His mismatched eyes peered out from the bush, and stared at white and grey she-cat. She had mismatched eyes like he did and looked rather fluffy. He slowly padded out from behind the bush and stared at the she-cat, his head tilted. "Hey! Why are you on Shadowclan territory?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 5:10 am

dovepaw watched as a Shadowclan tom came towards her. "Im not in your territory, see I'm by the border." she shyly mewed not wanting to get in a fight. She knew it was a bad idea staying but she was also curious why the tom was this far at the border also.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:42 am

Silkpaw tilted his head further. "Really?" He padded up to the she-cat and sniffed the ground around her. "I mean, I guess your right." He sat down at the edge of the border. "Well then, sorry for the confusion! I'm Silkpaw, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 am

Dovepaw sat down with a smile. "Im dovepaw, you have a nice name." she mewed shyly. She didn't really know any apprentices besides brightpaw so didn't really know how to act. Her mentor explained that to make friends it was good to find what the other cat liked. "What is Shadowclan like?" she asked trying to think of something he would like and all clan cats like their clans.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:04 am

Silkpaw neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. "Uh, pretty good. Kinda boring. Their no fun to prank." Silkpaw sighed. He remembered back to when he would put bugs in nests and mossballs, and how easily his pranks got discovered. "Soo your from Skyclan right? Are they all buzzkills like my clanmates?" He asked. Maybe Skyclan cats would be more fun to prank.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:08 am

Dovepaw giggled as he spoke about pranking. "I actually don't know, Im what you would call the quiet cat in my clan. This is actually the first time my voice is louder than a whisper, strange." she mewed. " So you like to prank others? What's that like?" she asked curiously.

(I was just too lazy to say "mewed quietly" a dozen times lol )
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:21 am

"This is the first your voice is louder than a whisper?! Wow, that's depressing." Silkpaw noted, his voice unsympathetic, almost mocking.

"So you like to prank others? What's that like?"

He smirked and puffed up his chest. "Well o' shy one, pranking is amazing. You get to pull of these elabrote tricks, and have them all payed off, with a hilarous reaction from your victim!" Silkpaw gloated, jumping up onto his paws, his smugness clear. "Though, pranks are really boring if ya have buzzkills for clanmates." He quickly added, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 9:29 am

dovepaw looked at him. "Its not depressing, my mom says it is useful cause enemy cats wouldn't hear me." she mewed and started giggling as he explained
ranking. "What kind of pranks have you done?" she mewed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 7:15 am

Silkpaw puffed out his chest even further. "Well, I put bugs in nests and mossballs, and this one time I scared a kit with a spider!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 7:18 am

Dovepaw giggled at the pranks. "I wish I could have seen, it sounds so much fun!" she mewed with a smile. Dovepaw never really played so even though she was smart, she never understood fun.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 8:36 am

"Oh then in that case we should try pranking each other sometime. Or maybe even prank some of your clanmates!" Silkpaw said. "I know tons of good pranks, so I can help ya out with preparing some!"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 9:19 am

"yeah! I would love to prank with you!" she mewed smiling. "What else do you do for fun?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2020 10:32 am

"Me too!" He mewed in delight. Silkpaw then shrugged his shoulders. "Well I mostly just to talk to my friends and denmates. I sometimes talk to my mentor when we're not training, and I sometimes talk to the warriors and younger kits. Though, judging by what you said earlier, I don't think you talk for fun much huh?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 12:49 am

Dovepaw giggled and nodded her head. "I talk to brightpaw and Lilystream, but ya i dont really talk much to begin with. I just can never get my voice loud enough for others to hear. She mewed wrapping her grey fluffy tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 3:01 am

Silkpaw jumped up onto his paws and playfully swiped at Dovepaw's nose. "Well you should try speaking louder then! You'll have more fun the more cats your able to talk to!" Silkpaw suggested. Maybe that would get Dovepaw out of her shell and make her less depressing.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 4:00 am

she got to her paws also and shook her fluffy fur of the snow. "Do you have any tips that might help me?" she asked while also shaking snow on the tom.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 4:18 am

Silkpaw shrugged. "Just hi a lot. Maybe try asking some cats to go training with you or hunting. Its not that hard really!" Silkpaw meowed. "Or maybe ask a lot of questions. Thats how my friend Splashpaw first talked to me."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 6:03 am

(splash is like that with everyone lol)

dovepaw nodded then heard a patrol coming. "I should go, hope to see you again, bye." she mewed before bounding off before the patrol cats saw her.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 8:23 am

Silkpaw waved his tail in goodbye. "Bye! See ya later hopefully!" He called, before turning around and padding into the bushes. He liked Dovepaw. Maybe he could see her again. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (Closed)   Who are you? (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1