Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

An odd sun (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

An odd sun (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 8:07 am

Sunny was walking around the dark territory knowing she was lost but still wanted to explore. She wondered if there was an clan cats like the day before were here. She kept on walking in the mud as her white fur was getting really dirty making her look like a brown cat and not white.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 9:01 am

Oddpaw was getting a breath of fresh air, pondering the prophecy that had been told to her. What could it mean? She needed some time away from Scorchpaw. If love was to truly be her doom she didn't want to entangle herself with the tom. She was so lost in thought that she bumped face first into a brown cats' flank.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 am

Sunny fell over as someone walked into her. “Oof, hey Watch where you are going.” she mewed at the black cat.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 9:10 am

Oddpaw lingered for a moment aghast at the strange cat wandering through ShadowClan territory. She lingered like that for a moment before jumping into a fighting stance, her fur bristling. "Who are you?" she snarled "and what are you doing in ShadowClan territory?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 am

My name is sunny, I was just taking a walk and uh... got lost.” she mewed at the younger cat in the fighting stance. “I don’t wanna fight.” she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 9:46 am

Oddpaw watched the kittypet with suspicion. She stood up again her fur still bristling from anger. "You should probably find a way back to your twolegs, kittypet" she spat, still not full rid of the hostility.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:01 am

She looked at the cat with a sad look and started to pad off in the wrong direction. Why did so many clan cats hate her and think she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:08 am

As the muddy cat walked off Oddpaw felt slightly guilty, she'd always thought parts of the warrior code were idiotic and now here she was, obeying like some pawn. She sighed, as much as she didn't like to admit she was wrong she called after the cat "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 am

Sunny looked back at the cat with a smile. “It’s alright but umm... I don’t know where I am...” she said looking around lost. Why out of every other day she wandered did she have to get lost in such a dark and muddy area. Her fur would be really hard to clean out.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:12 am

Oddpaw scraped at the ground with her paw, she would be told off by her mentor for doing this. She would be told off by her mentor for doing anything. "I-I can show you" she offered halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:13 am

Thank you, I never caught your name?” she said padding back towards the black she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:15 am

Oddpaw looked at the kittypet, did she really expect Oddpaw to give her name to a stranger? "You first." she replied coldly
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:16 am

But I already said my name.... she said confused. Was this kid okay because sunny didn’t know why she already forgot her name.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:18 am

Oddpaw rolled her eyes "Then remind me." She started walking off towards the twoleg nests.

(I forgot you'd told me her name)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:19 am

(Lmao maybe odd asks why a brown cat is named sunny)

It’s sunny” She said while walking after her.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:23 am

"That's a stupid name for a brown cat." Oddpaw commented eyeing up the kittypet. She kept a steady pace, although the urge to charge off into the forest leaving the unknown cat behind was strong.
(Good idea I'm using it)
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 am

I’m not a brown cat. I’m actually a very pretty cat.” she mewed at her with a smile.

(I couldn’t help it, Sunny is a pretty cat lol)
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:26 am

Oddpaw rolled eyes again, of course this kittypet would have an ego. "Well you're brown right now."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:27 am

When we get to some puddle or water source I can clean myself and show you.” she mewed waving her now brown tail in the air as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:33 am

Oddpaw snorted. "I know where we can find some water."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:34 am

Ok then let’s go.” she mewed happily going a little faster but not much as she needed oddpaw to help her out of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:38 am

Oddpaw weaved though the tall pine-trees that signified they were still in ShadowClan territory until they came to a small shallow puddle. It had a brown tinge from being there for so long. "There. Puddle"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:40 am

Sunny padded into the puddle and started to roll around getting all the mud out. When she was done she licked at her fur to dry to up and get any extra dirt out. When that was done her white and orange pelt shining and she smiled at the black apprentice with a smug look that said ‘I told you so’.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:42 am

Oddpaw grunted in annoyance. Before consulting Sunny she took off again at a slightly faster pace. She couldn't wait to get rid off this kittypet and get back to hunting, speaking of which "Did you catch any fresh-kill in our territory?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 10:44 am

I don’t even know how to hunt so how would I be able to eat something in your territory. Wait territory... that means your a clan cat?!” she asked with a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An odd sun (Closed)   An odd sun (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An odd sun (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next