Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Flowers in the Heat (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

Flowers in the Heat (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:07 pm

Sitting by the camp entrance with his fluffy tail neatly wrapped around his white tipped paws, Valerianroot sat with his eyes closed in the heat of the sun, but he was anything but asleep. Ears perked and flicking every so often, the warrior listened as his clanmates moved around camp, either chatting with their fellow clanmates or performing their daily duties. The dynamics of a clan was certainly an interesting subject and one he enjoyed observing whenever he got the chance to.

Last edited by Ice on Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Roseeye slowly stood up from her nest, the cuts and wounds closed up, but still felt sore if she put too much stress on them. She was able to go back to the warriors den, under the promise she would take it easy. She stepped out of the den and looked up at the bright, hot sunlight. It was around sunhigh at the time. The warrior looked back down and saw a familiar figure by the entrance. It was Valerianroot, sitting there, unbothered by the sunlight shining down on his thick fur. She smirked and scoffed, he was always so stoic and calm. For a moment, she forgot about the aching patches in her body. Roseeye slowly padded towards Valerianroot, head skewed slightly to try and read his expression. "Waiting for someone?" she quietly jested, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:41 pm

Hearing a familiar voice approach, Valerianroot opened his eyes to see Roseeye. After her encounter with the rogues, she certainly looked a bit more bedraggled than usual, but she was still just as beautiful as ever. It'd been several moons since the two of them had gone on regular patrols together and while Valerianroot wasn't a cat that openly expressed his emotions nor one to particularly desire any-cat's presence, he had come to enjoy the molly's company and the time they spent together.

"No one in particular," the fluffy tom mewed, an ever so slight smile growing on his white muzzle. Lifting his tail from his paws, he motioned a patch of moss next to him for her to rest on. "Has Flashpaw been doing her duties, are you doing alright?" he asked, seeing as though she must've been in some level of pain, although she was certainly good at hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:21 pm

"Yeah, Flashpaw did a pretty good job. I healed up nicely, but it's still a bit sore, so she let me go back to my den as long as I take it easy for a while." Roseeye explained, raising her head back up as she nestled down on top of the patch of moss, tucking her paws underneath her chest. She looked off to the side a bit, "Maybe throwing myself at a rogue wasn't a great idea. I know it was reckless, but... I couldn't just stand there and let them attack Owlpaw, y'know? I... care about her." She then looked back at Valerianroot. It was a bit weird, she usually wouldn't admit something like that. Honestly, after all the moons of patrolling and spending time with Valerianroot, she felt a lot more comfortable with him. It felt a little weird, she was so used to keeping her distance from others because interacting with them made her agitated for no apparent reason, so this was a new experience.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Listening as Roseeye spoke, Valerianroot nodded along, glad that she seemed to be healing alright. Those rogues were certainly savages, that was for sure. Attacking a warrior and even an apprentice... they had no hearts that was for certain. Flicking his ears, he turned his gaze from his paws back to the slender molly. "I understand, I would've done the same," the stoic tom mewed as his light olive gaze blinked a couple of times. "I'm glad you both are safe now," Valerianroot added, genuinely relieved that she'd been alright after such an encounter, even if that meant coming back with some good scratches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers in the Heat (closed)   Flowers in the Heat (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers in the Heat (closed)
Page 1 of 1