Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

the White Mist (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

the White Mist (closed) Empty
PostSubject: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 2:57 am

Whitekit sighed as he laid in his bed. It had been only a few minutes but white wondered what fern and aspen's fates were. Thornkit was sleeping in the corner as he was tired from playing with whitekit. The ragdoll tomsighed and sat up wondering what else he could do. He stepped out of the nursery looking for anything to do.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 3:08 am

Mistypaw let out a yawn as she walked through the camp entrance. It wasn't long after sunhigh, yet she still found herself feeling drowsy already, despite having gotten decent sleep the night before. Maybe she ought to stay in camp for a bit before going back out. Walking over to the fresh-kill pile, she pawed through it until she found an average-sized rabbit, suitable to fill a cat like her. Settling down nearby the apprentice's den, she dug into her meal. It wasn't long until she felt like she was being watched.... Looking around her, she soon found the source. A small kit on the other side of camp was looking around. He may not have been so much staring at her as he was just looking, but it made Mistypaw uncomfortable nonetheless.

Taking another bite of her prey, she looked back to the kit and analysed him. He seemed bored, dare she say he looked a bit sad. Shrugging it off as a kit just being a kit, she turned her attention back to her prey. She finished off the rabbit and stood up, still feeling a bit tired. Turning  back to the nursery, she saw that the kit was still there. "I might as well say something..." She muttered the words to herself before walking over to the kit. "Hey there, kid." She sat next to the kit, her eyelids half closed and sleepiness obvious in her expression.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 6:08 am

(everyone is always tired when talking to him...)

whitekit looked to see an apprentice sit next to him. Now of course he saw the apprentice when he was looking around but she looked tired and he didnt want to be mean like with willowpaw. Whitekit was shocked to say the least when he saw her coming towards him with tired eyes. "Hi!" He mewed curiously wondering why a tired apprentice would talk to him instead of sleep. He knew first paw that apprentices were very busy and needed a lot of sleep.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 2:31 pm

(OOC: He radiates sleepiness lol))

The apprentice sighed, thinking about what she should talk about to a kit. She didn't have much experience with talking to cats in general, but there was less to relate to when it came to kits. "Well... What's your name? What do you like to do?" Despite usually holding an straight, almost cold tone of voice, she sounded awkward when she said the words. They were such vague and weird questions, she hated making small talk. When she talked to a cat, she almost always had a purpose for doing so, and usually a goal in mind for the conversation. Sheer curiosity had led her to her current situation, and she almost said she regretted speaking to the kit. Stars, she hoped that she could turn this conversation around.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 11:16 pm

whitekit could tell the apprentice was struggling so decided he would be the one to start talking from now on and ask the questions. "I'm whitekit, I love to play but all my friends are sleeping or not allowed in camp." He said then regretted it as she might not even know about aspen and fern. HE quickly thought of something before she could ask him questions about the two kittypets.

"You seem very tired, why would you come talk to a lonely kit like me? I mean you could just go sleep and let someone else play with me." He mewed finally asking the question he had on his mind since seeing the apprentice come to him.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 12:59 pm

The dark she-cat cast a side glance at the tomkit before shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, it's not like i can sleep yet. It's the middle of the day and i still have things to do later. Besides, you seemed lonely, and lets face it, you looked sad. It wasn't as if any of them were going to talk to you" She gestured to the rest of camp with her paw. "Surely i'm not all that bad to talk to" She gave Whitekit a playful nudge. "So, which one of those few warriors do you think will end up as your mentor?" Windclan seemed to have so many apprentices, yet so little warriors. It was really a wonder how they kept up with both mentoring along with their duties.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 pm

(shrikecall )

whitekit smiled at the apprentice's kindness. "I look sad? Must be because i was thinking about two friends of mine that i am really worried for. I dont know who my mentor might be but im hoping its a nice cat but i know heronfeather might give me a strict mentor cause she still might be a little mad at my sneaking out act. Wait, i never got your name!" He mewed forgetting she was tired.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 9:35 am

"I'm sorry about that, I hope whatever is worrying you about your friends gets better soon." Mistypaw softened her gaze. It was hard to believe that a kit would be worrying about someone like that, but she guessed that it was probably something not that bad. "Oh- i never knew you sneaked out. Quite the troublemaker, aren't you? Eh, i think all kits get into some trouble, i don't think it'll cause you to get too strict of a mentor. Besides, there aren't many options anyways, and as far as i know most of the warriors are quite nice. Oh- and my name is Mistypaw." The apprentice let out a yawn and looked toward the sky, measuring the time by the sun's position. It seemed as though she had to go soon, but she still had time left to continue conversation with Whitekit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Whitekit smiled at mistypaw finally knowing her name. "Is getting permission to join the camp bad cause thats what im worrying about and i dont know how they will survive if they dont join." He mewed talking about Aspen and Fern. They were the closest cats outside of his family that treat him like family. He didnt want any harm to become of the siblings.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 11:46 am

As the kit confessed, Mistypaw found herself in slight surprise. Who would've thought that a kit would be worrying for the life of another cat? Not that kits didn't care, it just wasn't often that they carried the burden of thoughts like those- and about what sounded like outsider kits to her. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you meet these cats- and who are they?" She knew the cats we're likely rogues, but she couldn't help but wonder how Whitekit met the cats. Perhaps it was when he ran away from camp.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 pm

whitekit listened to her and then got ready to speak. "I met them that time i left camp to explore. They were all skinny and raggy looking but also very terrified. Aspen was protecting his sister, Fern, when they heard me. The kittypets looked scared but then when they realized i was just a kit they calmed down. Thats about when heronfeather found me and decided to bring them with us. Brindlestar is still thinking about what to do with them." He mewed letting out a breath he didnt know he was holding, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 12:40 pm

"So they're here in camp? Stars, i need to start paying attention to what goes on around here." The she-cat shook her head, silently scolding herself for not knowing what was going on. Maybe she should make a few friends so she actually got some news. "It was pretty nice of the clan to at least take them in for a bit though, y'know? Don't get me wrong, i agree that they should be taken in permanently, but at least you know they're safe while they're here."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 12:02 am

whitekit nodded happy finally someone agreed besides thornkit. All the adults kept saying it was bad to have them join the clan but all the younger cats didnt know why. "They will like you, I know for sure." He mewed with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
cotton

cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 5:44 am

"I wouldn't be so sure if i were you, most cats see me as cold and sometimes rude." She herself didn't mind being called so, but sometimes it was frustrating. If she engaged in a nice conversation with someone they almost always seemed surprised because 'it was so unlike her to do that'. Shaking her head, she realized that the next wave of patrols were going out soon. Blinking her tired eyes, she got up from beside Whitekit and gave him a weak smile. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Whitekit, but i'm afraid i must go." She dipped her head in farewell. Turning away, she called a few words over her shoulder. "We should talk again sometime, yeah?" Despite her not being too fond of kits, she felt like she had a connection with Whitekit- she was eager for the next time she would be able to squeeze in a conversation with him between duties.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 5:49 am

Whitekit smiled and nodded as he watched the apprentice leave. He was happy that he made a new friend and padded into the nursery with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the White Mist (closed)   the White Mist (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the White Mist (closed)
Page 1 of 1