Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Willowpaw for Windclan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepykitty

Sleepykitty

Taurus Dog

Willowpaw for Windclan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Willowpaw for Windclan Deputy   Willowpaw for Windclan Deputy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 11:11 am

Cat Name: Willowpaw

Clan: Windclan

A brief description of your character: Willowpaw is a snooty, fairly arrogant cat and a major gossip. He's, for the most part, quiet, but not particularly likable, quick to anger and verbally lash out and reluctant to apologize; though he will never go against his superiors (to their faces at least). Extremely judgmental and dislikes those outside of Windclan.

How many apprentices have you trained?:*0 though he'll definitely take some on whenever he is no longer an apprentice

What are the duties of a deputy?: The deputy is basically the second in command of the leader. They do apprentice ceremonies, organize patrols, provide council for the leader, and may stand-in for the leader as needed. An active deputy tends to lead to a more active clan as ceremonies will get done in a timely manner leading to quicker apprenticeships and any topics involving decision making (if it doesn't require the leader's input).

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: Willow would be... an interesting leader, likely not a wise choice but that's not necessarily a bad thing. He'd likely be headstrong and not actually take advice from others. Gossip and interesting stories can be used to win his favor and if you want something from him.... Make it worth his while. Which seems like it would be fun to play with. It would certainly make relations with other clans rocky (not that they're particularly good at this point).

Why do you deserve this position?: I'm an active rp'er and usually reply within a couple days. I currently don't have any high ranked positions currently so even if I get busy for whatever reason, I can focus on my duties and knock out any responses on the most important/time sensitive threads. Any business I have is usually finished within a few days and if it takes any more time than that I should be able to give warning ahead of time. (Though even when I'm busy I tend to reply anyway because I hate having people wait on me for replies.)
Back to top Go down

Willowpaw for Windclan Deputy
Page 1 of 1