Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Empty
PostSubject: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 am

A silver and black incredibly fluffy kitten bounces out of the nursery with a lot on energy and joy. He was going to explore the camp for the first time! Eveningkit turned around suddenly only to stick his head into the nursery. “Nightkit! Come on you’re gonna miss the chance to explore while mom’s gone!” He yelled back at his brother. Their mother, Oakleap, had stepped out to do hunting or something, Eveningkit didn’t know he didn’t really pay that much attention to what she said only thinking she would be gone for a little bit and that this was their first chance to explore outside of the nursery. It was quite boring to Eveningkit to just play with some of the older and younger kits in the nursery with his brother. The fluffy kit didn’t wait for his brother and instead decided to hide by the entrance and wait. As soon as his brother came out he crouched and clumsily pounced on him. “Gotcha! What took you so long!

The incredibly fluffy black kit heard his brother yell to him and lifted his head from their nest, just barely able to look over as he looked towards the entrance. Nightkit stood up and stretched before climbing out of the nest and hesitated about two feet away from the entrance before deciding to come out. As soon as he stepped foot outside the den his brother pounced on him and he shoved him off. “Mother said to wait for her to get back to explore Eveningkit! You’re going to get us in trouble!” He meowed sitting up and smoothing his chest fur which Eveningkit had messed up. “Mom takes too long! We should be able to explore without her here there’s plenty of other warriors in camp so we’re safe! Cmon!” His brother meowed and ran off toward the apprentices den. Nightkit had no choice but to follow along. What he didn’t know was their mother would come back real soon.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:43 am

Recently Oakleap had found some kits in the woods and took it upon herself to take care of them. She named had them Eveningkit and Nightkit since she found them both at night and felt overjoyed the to take of them, so that they would be able to live long lives. She of course couldn't give them milk, so she let the other queens do that, while she guided them like a mother would. Kind of like how her life was when she was a kit.

She padded into the camp, carrying a squrriel in her jaws. She knew that the queens would appreicate it, plus she wanted to see Nightkit and Eveningkit. She padded into the nursery and dropped off the squirrel, while her eyes flittered around looking for her two adopted kits. Did they go off exploring? I thought told them to wait. Thought Oakleap, as she padded out of the nursery and started looking around. She quickly smelled them by the apprentices den and padded over there.

"Going off to see your older brother Stormpaw huh?" Oakleap said, as padded up from behind the two fluffy kits.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Eveningkit jumped at the sound of his mother’s voice and turned around quickly. “We we’re just exploring mom!” He meowed flicking his tail at his brother. His pale green eyes looked up at his mother before they quickly went to her tail and and he pounced on it. “Where is Stormpaw anyways? I thought we were going to play with him!” He said tilting his head up at his mother loosing interest in her tail and sat down next to her.

Nightkit jumped and turned around giving his brother glare. I told you we should wait for mother!” He meowed as he watched Eveningkit pounce on their mother’s tail. When his brother inquired about Stormpaw Nightkit could only look at his mother in question wondering where their older brother was, before remembering that Stormpaw was probably busy. “Is he busy again? It feels like moons since we’ve last seen him.” He meowed recalling times they used to play with the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Blazepaw was sitting outside the apprentice den when he noticed the kits and oakleap. He got to his paws and padded towards the older cat. Blazepaw always saw oakleap as a second mom so when he was close enough, he nuzzled into her. He of course looked at the kits but didn't say anything. Even if they were kits he still couldn't trust them.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 2:58 am

"I believe Stormpaw is out hunting." Said Oakleap, peering into the apprentices den. "Anyways let not loiter around the apprentices and head back to the nursery-" She was quickly intterupted by Blazepaw. Oakleap glanced towards the apprentice and smiled at him. "Oh hey Blazepaw. I'd like you to meet Nightkit and Eveningkit, two kits I adopted. Nightkit, Eveningkit, this is Blazepaw, an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 6:30 am

Eveningkit’s eyes widened at the older Tom as he came over and nuzzled their mother. “Hello Blazepaw! I’m Eveningkit and this is my brother Nightkit.” The silver cat meowed flicking his fluffy tail at his brother. He turned towards his mother before standing up to follow her back to the nursery. “Mom can you tell us the story of how you found us?” The fluffy Kit meowed as they walked back to the nursery.

Nightkit nodded at the older tom. “Hello Blazepaw.” The black fluffy Kit meowed. He followed Oakleap and his brother back to the nursery and then when his brother asked their mother about how she found them as kits too young to even remember he cocked his head to the side. “Was it very far from the camp?” He meowed chiming in.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:08 am

Blazepaw didn't speak as he followed after them. He was also very curious as to how she found them. Maybe if he heard their story, he could probably talk to them sooner. The kits didn't even know about Blazepaw being the clan mute but if they didn't catch on, he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 9:00 am

Oakleap wrapped her tail around her kits as they asked about how she found them. "Well I found your guys after your birth mother, a Thunderclan queen, uh left to be found by your clanmates in the woods after kitting to run off with a rouge. " Said Oakleap, sugarcoating a bit of things, like how the queen probably didn't want anybody to find her kits and that if Oakleap hadn't followed her, the kits probably would've died, but that was a little too harsh the two little tom kits.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Eveningkit’s eyes widened, a rouge?She left Thunderclan for a rouge? I thought rouges were bad? Why would she run away with a rouge.” The silver Kit meowed in confusion. He didn’t know what to think about his brother mother running off with a rouge what did he have that the clan couldn’t provide for her.

Nightkit shook his head at the mention of what their birth mother did. He was young but he was smart enough to know that they ha been abandoned because they weren’t wanted by her what he didn’t understand was why their birth mother had run away with a rouge. “What was she like? Did she care about the clan and the warrior code?” The black Kit meowed suddenly glancing up at their mother with his light green eyes.

OOC: Oh if anybody was wonder they’re Norwegian forest cats lol
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 1:05 am

Blazepaw sat with them with a shocked face. No matter how much he was hated, he was never abandoned. He could never understand why any mother would abandon their kit especially in this weather.

(saying this when im going to have ash be abandoned lmao)
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 3:32 am

Just back from hunting, Stormpaw entered the ThunderClan camp with a rabbit in his mouth. He overheard his mother talking in the nursery. She must be with my adopted brothers. He dropped the rabbit onto the freshkill pile, walked over, and poked his head into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 3:53 am

"Well I remember her being a kit when I was an apprentice and that she seemed really neutrel. She never talked much and one time before I had my first litter of kits, she was missing from the warriors den. But other than that, I didn't her too well." Oakleap mumurred. "Though maybe she was unhappy with clan life? Its just a theory but it could plasuible." The tabby she-cat perked up her ears when and smiled when she saw Stormpaw. "Ah hello Stormpaw!" She meowed turning her gaze towards her eldest son.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:44 am

Eveningkit listened to their mother talk about their birth mother when Stormpaw came over. “Stormpaw!” He meowed before dissing to a stop in front of his older brother. The fluff all of a kit nuzzled his brother before looking up at him. “Are you going to come play with us?” He meowed in excitement.

Nightkit turned towards Stormpaw as he poked his head through the nursery and got up to pad over to Blazepaw and sat next to him wrapping his fluffy tail around his paws. “Eveningkit gets so excited easily.” He meowed to the older Tom quietly peering at his brothers.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:55 am

Blazepaw looked at stormpaw and nodded in greeting. He then looked down at nightkit who came over to him. Blazepaw nodded in agreement knowing he would have to watch out when eveningkit was around. He hated peppy cats and most of the cats that hang out with him were peppy, Lightningstar, featherkit, Bigfoot, and of course oakleap. He wondered if, one day, nightkit could be trusted so Blazepaw could have a friend that wasnt a playful mouse - brain.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 3:01 am

"Oh hi mother," Stormpaw smiled at Oakleap, then turned to his young brother, "What game are we playing this time?"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 1:00 pm

Eveningkit’s eyes shone with excitement. “Why don’t we play warriors? It’s been ages since we last played!” The fluffy silver Kit meowed flicking his tail in excitement. Turning towards Nightkit he meowed. “Nightkit! Are you going to join us?” He asked the black Tom pale green eyes peering at his brother. I hope Nightkit joins! He rarely ever plays with me anymore.. He thought as he waited for a response from the fluffy Tom.

Nightkit looked at Blazepaw before looking back towards his brother with a huff. “ I think I’ll just watch this time Eveningkit.” He meowed and felt a little guilty when he saw his brothers face fall for a second before getting a determined look in his eyes. “Your loss!” His brother meowed and Nightkit let out a sigh. I have no intentions of acting like a Kit now. We’re almost apprentices, Eveningkit needs to grow up a little bit. He thought wrapping his tail around his paws but got up to follow his brothers outside but stopped and let his mother go first before turning back to Blazepaw. “Are you coming to watch Eveningkit get beaten by Stormpaw?” He questioned the Tom, who he knew wouldn’t answer but waited for a nod or a flick of his tail before walking out the the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Aurornis

Aurornis

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 4:52 am

"Okay, so it looks like there will be only us two playing the game." Stormpaw crouched down and meowed playfully. Well, he actually considered himself soon to be a warrior, but a game with his brother never hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)   Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little ones explore [OPEN ONCE Hitsjolly POSTS)
Page 1 of 1