Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Curious kit [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 5:47 am

The tiny kit, Oddkit, hid by the entrance of the Shadow Clan camp. Her mother always told her to stay away from the warriors in fear that her blunt and naive words would offend them, but this time her mother wasn't here. She was too busy with her brother and sisters. So Oddkit hid, watching Shadow Clans finest warriors march out of the camp to go on patrol. It was hypnotic, she thought, the way the wind buffeted their fur, they looked like brave and noble cats from The Great Clans so long ago.

She thought back to the stories her mother told her, when she could barely walk. How the Great Clans had ruled this forest and scared away any evil twolegs who dare step into their territory. Her chest swelled with pride. She was one of their decedents, her mother had told her so.

As if on cue Oddkit heard her mother angrily screeching her name in the distance, she was NOT happy.

Oddkit decided to get once more to peek at the warriors before scurrying back to the nursery with excuses as to where she had been. She got steady on two paws and slowly peeked her head out of the leafy bush she had hidden in, watching them saunter past. Without warning she suddenly lost her balance, falling out of the bush and landing face-first in front of all warriors.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 9:41 am

Scorchpaw padded out towards the center of camp and took a deep breath as he looked around his clanmates. Maybe he'd be doing some hunting today? Then again, his name hadn't been called for the morning patrols. Oh well. At least he had some spare time. He looked towards the warriors leaving for camp and smiled. The ShadowClan cats seemed so strong as they marched out.

His eyes widened as one of the kits fell out of the thicket and tumbled into the clearing. He rushed over to the kit and stopped by her. "Woah! You alright?" he asked. Scorchpaw studied the kit carefully before he just smiled down at her. "Oddkit, right? I'm Scorchpaw," he raised his fluffy tail in greeting. The kit's appearance did surprise him at first, but he didn't let it bother him that much. His gray eyes stared into Oddkit's as his ear flicked.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Oddkit stared up at the white tom cat who towered over her. Her fur was still fluffed up from the shock of falling. Oddkit felt so nervous to be in front of an apprentice "A REAL Apprentice!" she whispered to herself. She quickly remembered what her mother taught her and bowed her head respectfully. Then drew the confidence to glance up at the tom and talk.

"I'll be fine, Apprentice, I'm used to such scrapes" she mewed timidly.

Once again hearing her mother yowl "ODDKIT! Starclan KNOWS where that kit has gotten to!"

She shuddered in fear of the trouble she would be in once back at the nursery. Her mother was always furious at her for wandering off.  "Don't tell my mother we spoke.. Please." she mewed "She'll think I've been awfully rude."
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 12:49 pm

Scorchpaw purred a tiny bit in amusement as Oddkit bowed her head. He never had anyone do that before, so it was a bit of a surprise. "It's fine, mate. I won't tell her." he replied. Awfully rude? The kit's been nothing but polite to him. It was probably just the queen. They're always protective of their kits.

He tilted his head to the side. "Does she not let you talk to the others or something?" he asked curiously. Sure, a kit's gotta stay safe, but still. Scorchpaw thought that was a bit weird if it was true.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Oddpaw gazed up in awe, she couldn't believe an apprentice was talking to HER! Just wait till she tells her brothers and sisters! She looked down and shuffled her paws uncomfortably. "The reason mother doesn't want me talking to any warriors or apprentices is because last time I got in trouble" she felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She looked up at Scorchpaw and began to tell him what she'd done.

"Mother was introducing me to a newly appointed warrior, it was supposed to be an excellent day." she looked down in shame. "The warrior said I looked like a mouldy fish, so I called him a a dungface.. and a scaredy-mouse.. and fox-breath" she trailed off, finishing with "and mousefodder." she sighed.

"But he deserved it, he started it. Mother was so ashamed, she said I was an embarrassment and that if we ever meet warriors again I should let her do the talking." She sighed once again. After sitting silently for a few seconds it dawned on her "OH NO, I need to get back to the nursery!" Oddpaw charged off in a direction that was obviously not the nursery, before swiftly charging back, nearly crashing into Scorchpaw.

"Thank you very much for talking to me sir." she once again bowed her head, before charging off into another direction, which too wasn't where the nursery was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curious kit [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious kit [OPEN]   Curious kit [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious kit [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1