Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 5:06 am

Oddkit chased a butterfly around the camp, her black fur swaying to the moments of her body. The butterfly was nimble prey but Oddkit was set on catching the colourful monarch. She moved confidently and with precision, ensuring her belly was touching the ground. Just like she'd seen her father, Dampfoot do. The monarch fluttered and landed on a rock.

"This is my chance!" Oddkit thought.

She wiggled in anticipation, crouched lower, then launched herself at the butterfly. She must've misjudged her launch as she flew right over the butterfly and was sent tumbling though the bramble wall that guarded the camp and into the unknown.

After realising what she'd done Oddkit found a small, hollow log and climbed inside, afraid that any rival clans would discover her. She nervously awaited someone to find her. It wouldn't be long till they noticed she was missing..  Would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 10:02 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 12:00 pm

"I-I'm over here!" Oddkit mewled pathetically. She had small cuts all over her body from where the bramble thorns had caught her fur. She was happy to scent a fellow Shadow Clan cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 12:34 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 11:34 am

"Yes" Oddkit mewed. She felt trapped in the hollow log she had hidden in and it was starting to bring back all her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
!cab
!cab
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 4:44 pm

Firestar didn't hesitate to come hurdling out of the comfort of her den at the unmistakable sound of the brambles that protected ShadowClan camp from the outside world being forced open. She was just about to shout for her deputy when she spotted Sunpaw standing at the scene. Immediate anger. "Sunpaw? What have I told you mouse-brained apprentices about playing so rough? You've put the entire Clan at risk by weakening the--" The faint scent of blood and... milk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:59 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 4:56 am

"Y-yes but I think I'm stuck! Why do I ALWAYS get into messes!" The kit cried angrily at herself. Her muscles were starting ache from being stuck in a crouching position for so long.

"AND OUR LEADER IS HERE!" She wailed "Please get me out!"
Back to top Go down
Flybot
!cab
!cab
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:46 am

Firestar's tail twitching in annoyance this time. Of course... A kit. Much worse than an apprentice. She sighed. "Yes... Your leader is here." She grumbled, picking the kit up by the scruff and setting her down infront of Sunpaw. "And you're in a world of trouble." Having already been in a rotten mood, the she-cat gave Sunpaw a stern look. "Get her patched up, then I want the both of you back here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 8:36 pm

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird

Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 7:27 am

The tom opened one eye from his nap when he heard a familiar voice and the scent of milk and blood. In the entrance of his den, a worried Sunpaw with a kit was looking at him desperate for attention. "Put her in this nest carefully and clean the wounds by licking them. I'll be back in a moment." Knowing what to do, the tom approached his herb storage and quickly picking some large leaves. He chewed the docks with his own jaws and put it on a regular leave to make a small amount of pulp, considering the small size of the kit. He grabbed the leave with the mass of herbs and brought it near to the kit. "This will help you with the pain of the scratches but tell if I press too hard or if it hurts in some point, okay?" He then proceeded to put a small amount of the pulp on his paw and press it on the larger scratches, in hope to soothe the pain before he could treat them to prevent any infection.
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 am

Oddkit shuddered from the herbs, she thought about her mother Smallstream, how she'd bite her head off once she was back at the nursery. "Thank you" she whispered shyly to the medicine cat and Sunpaw. She felt ashamed to have caused this much trouble with her antics. "Is there any way I can make this up to either of you?" she mewed quietly, gazing in silent admiration at her heroes, the warrior and medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]   Oddkits Adventure [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oddkits Adventure [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1