Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 10:52 am

Silverkit woke up to bright sunlight shining through the nursery. Excited, she bounded outside, the sunlight hitting her fur, making it seem like liquid silver. She sighed in content, and ran around in circles. “I wanna play! I wanna play moss ball!” She yelled on the top of her lungs, hoping that someone would notice her. She was terribly bored and wanted someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:09 am

Having just returned from a midday border patrol, Bigpaw's ears perked when he heard a kit's squeal of excitement. Glancing around, the apprentice spotted a small silver pelted kit running in circles. While he was an apprentice in age, he was a kit at heart and couldn't resist the urge to play just as he'd done not too long ago.

Padding up to Silverkit, the hefty tom's abnormally large paws thumped against the earth bellow as he slowed to a stop. "Moss ball? I love moss ball!" Bigpaw mewed with a wide smile upon his muzzle as he looked down at the kit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:19 am

Firepaw noticed her uncle and a little kit with a moss ball and got extremely excited. She bounded over to Bigpaw and the kit with a big smile. “Can I join you guys?” she mewed happily. She loved to make friends and also spend time with her uncles and aunts so this was a win win.

(I’m bored so fire got thrown in, be a good uncle ice :3)
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:30 am

Silverkit grinned happily. “Ok then! I’ll go get my moss ball!” She called, dashing into the nursery. She had just collected the moss and was pretty proud of her work. Then, she pushed it with her fore paws, making it tumble to a stop in front of Bigpaw. “You first!” Silverkit encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Ice
site moderator
site moderator
Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:47 am

Watching as the kit scampered off, Bigpaw's attention turned to Firepaw. "Sure!" Last time he'd played with her, he'd made her cry and hopefully that wouldn't happen again. Turning back to Silverkit who's batted the ball towards him, Bigpaw bent down, his fluffy tail swishing about. Placing a large ginger paw behind it, he hit it in Firepaw's direction, accidentally grabbing some dirt between his claws in doing so.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:50 am

Firepaw smiled as Bigpaw got the ball and passed it to her. She gently swatted the ball towards the kit with a big smile on her face. Even though the bright ginger cat didn’t really ‘play’ with others outside stormkit and peregrinekit she was enjoying doing this.
Back to top Go down
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 11:58 am

Silverkit frowned a little. They were both capable of a simple pass, so she decided to take the challenge onto a higher level. As the moss ball landed in front of her, Silverkit smashed it with a forepaw, making it roll towards Bigpaw faster and stronger. This was her own version of moss ball. Whomever could catch it would earn one point, and whoever didn’t get it, wouldn’t earn any points. In the end, the winner was the cat with the most points.
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 1:05 pm

A pair of blue-green eyes poked around the corner of the nursery entrance, watching the commotion with curiosity. Moss-ball? Sounds fun! A golden kit padded hesitantly out of the den, skirting the three cats that were batting around a clump of moss. Honeykit watched them for a couple of passes, his already relatively big head moving back and forth with the ball. "Could I maybe join?" he asked quietly, not having really played with older cats before, just with his mother.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Windwillow

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Silverkit turned around to see a honey-gold kit. “Sure! You can join us! I was just tossing this ball to Bigpaw to see if he can catch it.” She flicked her tail at the kit to show her that she was welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)   Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverkit’s adventure in camp (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1