Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

A sneaky badger (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

A sneaky badger (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 5:14 am

(I need to gain cc to make swift before the birth so I’m making some random posts :3)

Badgerkit padded out of the nursery with a grim look on his face. He just got in trouble for being mean to Cinderkit so the Tom was kicked out of the nursery while his mother comforted him. Badgerkit noticed the camp entrance, and using the shadows, he headed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:47 am

"Hey Badgerkit! What cha doing?" Said Oakkit. It wouldn't be long before she became an apprentice and she couldn't wait. She noticed Badgerkit sneaking off and headed towards him. "Are you getting out of camp because if so your gonna need someone to look after you."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:52 am

Badgerkit looked up at his she-kit friend and smiled. “If you think you can survive with me out there you are mistaken. My mom already took my out of camp so I have experience, if you came I would have to make sure you didn’t hurt your little self.” He mewed at the she-kit.

(Thanks ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 7:56 am

Oakkit rolled her eyes. "With that attitude you'd be the one that'll most likely be eaten. Especilly since your white fur makes you stick out like a dead leaf in a field of grass. I'll be fine since I blend in." Said Oakkit smirking. She padded outside of camp into the forest. She tried to containe her excitment. Badgerkit shouldn't see her this way.

OOC: No problem! ^^
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:00 am

Badgerkit rolled his eyes at her and followed her out. “Ok fine! But we stick together! And we don’t go far! I just wanted a little escape from my family.” He mewed walking along side oakkit.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 8:31 am

Oakkit raised her eyebrow as they walked through the forest. "Oh yeah? I thought it was great to be the kit of the leader." Meowed Oakkit. Badgerkit had bragged that many times before. Him wanting to get away from his family was quite a surprise for Oakkit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 10:31 am

Badgerkit stopped his walking and looked at oak. “It is but I got in another fight with cinder and mom kicked me out of the nursery.” He almost spat in anger and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:10 am

Oakkit comforted Badgerkit with her tail before she batted her paw against his cheek. "Stop bullying your brother. Would it kill you to be nice?" Said Oakkit. She remembered her mother's scent and look before she passed away. "Be glad you have a mother and littermates."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:19 am

Badgerkit gently licked her ear in comfort. “I’m sorry, I just can’t help it, Cinder makes me mad for some reason.” he mewed quietly and sat down at a tree. This was the perfect place to stop as it had lots of room and even sunlight patches with barely Any snow.

(Aweeee so he only acts soft around his mom and oak, this is so cute!)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:27 am

Oakkit sat down beside him. Oakkit wrapped her tail around him. "Well maybe we can figure out how to get along with Cinderkit. Together." Said Oakkit. She laid down. It was less snowy out here in the forest.

OOC: Awwww I ship them
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:30 am

Badgerkit purred while also laying down enjoying the nice day. “Do you really think we can?” he asked sorta quiet as the sun was warming up his black and white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:34 am

Oakkit nodded. "Of course! Then you and Cinderkit can be best friends!" Said Oakkit happily. "You two are going to share a den for many moons!" Oakkit gave Badgerkit a big wide smile. She wanted him to know that they'll be best friends forever.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:40 am

He smiled at oakkit and nodded. “Maybe we can all hunt together as apps. Me, you, Cinder, Flash, and Ash.” He mewed sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 am

"Yeah!" Said Oakkit happily. We'll all be the best warriors in the forest." She curled up beside Badgerkit as he mewed sleepily. "Do you want to go back to camp?" Asked Oakkit. It was clear that Badgerkit was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 2:00 am

He sleepily shook his head. “I wanna stay here with you.” He mewed half asleep.

(Since they apps should we do a app romantic topic :3 ) (OMG 250 CC :D)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 2:34 am

Oakkit pushed him up with her paw. "Come on. Your mother will get worried." Said Oakkit. "Plus we don't want Lightningstar to delay our apprentice ceramonies right? Come on." Said Oakkit getting up onto her paws.

OOC: Heck yeah boi
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 2:54 am

Badgerkit got to his feet and padded after oak. This was a great day for them both.

(Can you make it? I’m a little busy at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sneaky badger (Open)   A sneaky badger (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sneaky badger (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: