Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Empty
PostSubject: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 4:27 am

A small, Bengal-patterned kit padded out of the nursery, her paws stomping on the frosted ground. She gave little to no interest in keeping quiet, opting to trot around the camp clearing as loudly as she could. After all, the satisfying crunch of frost beneath her paws? Worth every complaint she might receive.

Foxkit, the curious little kit she was, peered into every den, looking for any cat that could shower her with attention. "Come hang out with me!" she chirped loudly into every den she poked her head into.
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 7:05 am

A tiny grumble announced Crowkit's presence. This annoying little frogbrain prancing about was keeping him from his nap. Yeah, he thought a bad word! He'd say it too if there weren't any warriors nearby to scold him. It looked like he wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon, at least not with his denmate making such a ruckus. "Go ask an owl to play with you." His tail lashed, but he wasn't a very intimidating kit in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Icee
retired staff
retired staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 6:27 am

"Crowkit!" Despite the rude tone coming from her denmate, Foxkit ran up to him, jumping at his tail, her paws trying to catch it while it lashed about. "I prefer playing with crows," she chortled, batting at his tail with a toothy smile.

"Let's play something! We can play mossball, or fight, or pretend we're enemy leaders!" She gazed up at the tom with hopeful green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night
tree lord
Night

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Crowkit's paws found themselves batting at Foxkit's own when they neared his tail. This she-cat wanted to play games, huh? Well, he'd go along with it, if it meant he got to tussle. The way to this tom's heart was through his claws. "Then are you challenging me? The great and powerful Crowstar?" He snorted, pushing the other kitten away as he stood up, a sheathed paw raised in the air. He wouldn't take this lightly!
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Oddpaw sat outside the apprentices den with her prey. She watched the kits amused, she remembered how not long ago she had been that small. She observed curiously whilst gobbling mouthfuls of prey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]   i am foxkit, hear me roar [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am foxkit, hear me roar [open]
Page 1 of 1