Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Empty
PostSubject: Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan   Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2020 6:16 pm

Duskkit a quick rundown.

Duskkit was born after his father had died. His mother had died in childbirth, some cats say it was due to grief of losing his father.

His foster mother was extremely neglectful towards him, only feeding him but not doing more than that. She held the belief that "He isn't mine why should I take care of him?". At the time she was the only queen in the nursery so there was nobody else to take care of him, nobody else to care. His foster brothers and sisters growing up with the same ugly attitude their mother has spread nasty rumours about him (e.g He killed his parents, He has a disease). No other cat wanted to play with him, he was bullied very hard by his foster brothers and sisters.

His only pride came when he was made into a warrior, after his ceremony his foster siblings and some other apprentices claimed they had a surprise for him outside of camp, excited to finally be included he left camp and waited. Unfortunately for him there was a fox nearby that mauled him, leaving him scarred and on the edge of death. Luckily, he managed to crawl back to camp and just about managed to survive.

His mental health by this point is absolutely destroyed. He used to believe he deserved what StarClan brought upon him, that things will get better. Now he realises that it'll never get better, StarClan brought this upon him this is THEIR fault. He brings his thoughts to the clans leader, concerned the leader sends him to the medicine cat. After telling the medicine cat what he thinks about StarClan, the medicine cat tries to feed him poppy seeds, telling him "StarClan knows whats best". This enrages Dusk who then attacks the medicine cat. He leaves the medicine cats lair to once again visit his leader, he tells his leader that they have "a StarClan spy" in their camp.

Shocked the leader goes to investigate to find the medicine cat badly injured/dead. He tells Dusk he has to leave the camp and never return. This makes Dusk angrier, he thinks that they all are StarClan spies. So he leaves, he builds up a gang of rouges who want to help him take over the forest to complete his ultimate task. Amass as many warriors as possible, take over the forest killing as many StarClan spies as possible and destroy StarClan.

Dusk's reasoning broken down.

• Revenge - I want to destroy StarClan
  • Justice - StarClan killed my mother and ruined my life so they must die.
  • Desire to Better Oneself - I was born pathetic and weak, but once I have power I will be strong.
  • Power to Achieve a Goal - I must be a leader so I can start a war with StarClan with as many warriors as possible.
  • Persecution - Growing up in a toxic and abusive environment was hell. It was StarClans fault I grew up this way.
  • Discovery - I will find StarClans darkest secret and use it against them.
  • Grief and Loss - When I was mauled by a fox I lost all interest in being StarClans pawn.
  • Save the Clans - To save the Clans I'll have to destroy StarClan so they can't ruin anyone else's life.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan   Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 9:25 am

Yes. Do it I dare you. If you want I could offer a mean bully adopted sibling for this boi. ):3
Back to top Go down
Oddpaw

Oddpaw

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan   Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 6:34 pm

I would LOVE to do this, I think I'd need staff permission first as it's a HUGE plot. I like the idea of Dusk doing something to the Moonstone to get back at StarClan, not destroy it but do something to harm it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan   Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 5:51 am

palekit can be a bully. shes thunderclan. border / gatherings could work if in diff clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan   Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duskkit - A Cat Against StarClan
Page 1 of 1