Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Empty
PostSubject: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:46 am

Oakpaw laid in the apprentices den. The other apprentices who were there in their nests. "Have ya guys got anything itersting to talk about?" Asked Oakpaw as she stretched. "Or do ya wanna play a game?" I'm bored. Oakpaw turned her gaze to the other apprentices. The must have something they want to talk about. Talking is a favorite for most young cats after all.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:59 am

Cinderpaw blinked at Oakpaw, his ears swerving around to face forwards. "I thought you'd have something to talk about- oh, I haven't been out for training yet, but I guess Lightningstar's busy..." For his own kit? He wondered, kneading the ground with his claws. "I mean, I guess he's busy with his other apprentice but I need training too!" He paused, one claw out of the ground. "Why can't we both train together?" He turned his head towards the sleeping Morningpaw then back towards Oakpaw. "Hmm..."

(OOC: Now Cinderpaw is just gonna complain about not going out for training.)
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am

"Really? Well its still pretty neat to have him as your mentor right?" Said Oakpaw. "Because if ya want I can ask Nightstalker to have you train we me. Maybe Badgerpaw could do the same. I can ask him." Oakpaw smiled at Cinderpaw reasurringly. She wanted to make sure that he got enough training for him to be a warrior.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 pm

"Actually, having the leader as your mentor isn't really ideal. Or any important cat for that matter." His tail flicked and he yawned as he listened. His ears turned backwards. "Uh, but what if your mentors have no time for me?" He licked his chest fur nervously. "W-What if I train better alone and make myself a mouse brain in front of you and your mentor, wouldn't that embarrass you?" He clawed at his nest, getting moss in his claws. "Not Badgerpaw!" He hissed. "Badgerpaw is mean to me, he's strong too.." He trailed off. He looked at Oakpaw again, his ears turned back towards her but were twitching nervously. "Can we just train together? You and me?"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Oakpaw winced when he hissed. "Well sure! But maybe we can take another apprentice! Like maybe Morningpaw or Palepaw!" Said Oakpaw cheerfully. "Anyways have you seen any birds lately?" Asked Oakpaw eagerly. She really wanted to see a bird.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 6:49 pm

"Well..." He shuffled his big paws. "I don't know, I prefer to be with just one cat." He titled his head at her question. "Birds? Well I see big flocks of them flying over camp all the time! Sometimes the birds sit on the brambles and I wonder if they think that they're safe..."
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Oakpaw let out a gasp of excitment. "Sorry for asking that question I just really want to see a bird. I guess I have to stay inside in camp more." Said Oakpaw eagerly. She just couldn't help it. She really wanted to see a bird.
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 4:52 pm

"I'm sure it's fine if we go out together, maybe you can catch a bird?" He asked. His fluffy tail dragged on the ground as he padded out of the den. "Don't worry about being sorry Oakpaw, it was really okay, you just confused me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)   Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namaste ya waffles (open for apprentices)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: