Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

The Sight of Smoke [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:25 am

Lilypaw chased the squirrel, pouncing on it and catching it. ”Yes!” she said, too loudly. She looked around nervously, seeing if she had attracted predator or an enemy. She had most likely scared away any of the prey she had hoped to catch. At least she had her squirrel. She dug a hole and marked it as she pursued more prey.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:29 am

Smoke was mad at himself. How had he lost to a stupid rouge. At the moment Smoke was lying in a patch of grass and mud while his side was bleeding. His wounds weren’t that bad but it was way to painful for him to move. Just then he heard a shout and padded out into the forest trying to locate the sound, wincing as ever step he took was painful.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:32 am

Lilypaw saw a tom approaching her. She scented a scent that was unlike any clan cat, and he was bleeding. ”Oh...uh hi. Are you alright?” she greeted the unfamiliar cat, glancing at his wounds.”I’m Lilypaw.”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:44 am

Smoke looked at the she-cat and hissed. He didn’t care if he was injured he wouldn’t let anyone near him. Who knew what this she-cat would do to him. He didn’t want to risk it and glared at her to keep away.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:51 am

Lilypaw looked down. ”I, I’ll fight you if you threaten me!” she unsheathed her claws, letting a low growl escape her throat.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 am

He knew he wouldn’t win a fight against the she-cat but he was too stubborn to stop glaring. “What do you want with me?” he asked with a rough voice still glaring at the she-cat named lilypaw.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:00 am

Lilypaw relaxed a bit. ”Just to help you...you’re bleeding.” she looked concerned at the tom’s wounds.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:02 am

“I can take care of Myself!” he said wincing as the talking was effecting his side aswell. He knew the she-cat could help him but he was too stubborn to admit it.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:07 am

Lilypaw rolled her eyes. ”Or you could come to Skyclan, where we have Medicine cats, or healers that have herbs and stuff?”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 4:08 am

He stayed quiet as the she-cat spoke and he shook his head when she was done. He didn’t need the clans to take care of him, he was fine taking care of himself. He glared at the she-cat again.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:13 am

Lilypaw sighed, looking into his eyes. ”Ok... whatever you say.” she started to pad back towards her buried squirrel.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:25 am

Smoke sighed before doing something he knew he was going to regret. “Wait come back, I won’t go with you but if you help me than I will stop being mean.” he mewed.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:28 am

Lilypaw turned back. ”Okay Mister Tough Guy, what do you need help with?” she teased, drawing nearer to the tom.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:37 am

Can you find a way to stop the bleeding?” he asked wincing as he moved his body to sit down.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 am

Lilypaw thought for a moment. ”Uh....I don’t know...maybe cobwebs? I’m not a medicine cat though, so I am not sure.” Luckily, she saw a cobweb, and started to place it over his wound.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 6:57 am

He winced but let her do the rest. “Thank you, lilypaw.” he mewed finally saying her name. His voice was still rough but it held a little kindness to it.

Last edited by FireDaisy on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:01 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”I can probably get you some herbs. Oh yeah, what’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 am

My name is Smoke.” He said with a guarded expression, he still didn’t fully trust this she-cat.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:09 am

Lilypaw nodded. It definitely made sense, given his grey-smoke like fur. ”So Smoke, I’m guessing you aren’t a clan cat. Where are you from?” she asked, curious about the tom’s origins. She found herself looking into his eyes. Beautiful orange eyes, not unlike most of her family’s. She had heard that her father had them.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 am

He looked at her and though about the question. “I am from very far away, I have traveled many moons.” he said while looking at his now wrapped wound with a small smile. He didn’t know why he wasn’t being his normal self around the she-cat and it was scaring him.

(If you are curious his color is #7A7A7A)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 12:46 am

Lilypaw nodded. ”Wow. I haven’t ever traveled, really.” she mewed. ”I stay in camp, or in our territory for the most part.” she noted.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:07 am

He looked at her with a confused look not knowing what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:15 am

Lilypaw realized that he was confused. ”Our clan is a group that stays in a specific territory.” she explained.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:19 am

He nodded saying he understood before getting to his paws. “Will I ever see you again?” He said not even knowing why he said it. He wasn’t acting like his normal mean and quiet self and it was confusing him.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:27 am

Lilypaw smiled. ”Well...” she blushed. ”Do you know where Fourtrees is? We can meet there.” Surprisingly, she wanted to meet him again as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sight of Smoke [Closed]   The Sight of Smoke [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sight of Smoke [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next