Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

sunshine ◇ open!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feather

feather

Aquarius Dog

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 9:29 pm

Her eyes fluttered as the rays penetrated the misty veil of clouds, bliss leaking into her contented features. Enraptured by the thawing of ice, the much-awaited flourishing of new life, Brindlekit had melted into a puddle of delight as she basked (belly-up!) in the embrace of the sun. Ravished by the light beaming upon her, she splayed her limbs out as the sunshine nuzzled her freckled pelt with ceaseless warmth. Ripples of glee buzzed through her as she relished the muted glow of sunshine. The gleaming lustre within her radiant eyes reflected euphoria, her wavering trills reverbrating upon the gales. Here, she truely felt safe. The blithe routine of a kit, the reassurance of her unyielding bonds with family, the knowledge that she was home... brought peace. I'm finally healing from that silly sickness... and I'll be an apprentice in no time! With nothing but the serene zephrs to stir her fur... life was good.

The subdued thud of approaching pawsteps drifted to her senses. She barely paid heed to it over the lulling melodies of songbirds; their chirping tunes harmonising in euphany. Gaze flickering, almost droning off into a satisfied slumber, she offered a sedated purr to whoever had neared her, "Heya..!"
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 3:41 am

Hailkit was a bit startled. No one said hi to him when he was walking by. Then this she-cat said hi. Hailkit turned his gaze to see an older kit. Brindlekit. She was Swiftpaw's, Lilypaw's and Mudpaw's littermate. "Oh hi! I'm Hailkit. Brindlekit right?" Said the runty tom kit.
Back to top Go down
feather

feather

Aquarius Dog

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 2:39 pm

"Hailkit! Oh, I know your name, silly! I've heard my sisters talking about you... awh, I'm so sad that I missed out on all your fun!" It was an ebullient giggle, her tranquilised state seemingly dissipating in an instant. As soon as the little tom-kit had offered his name, her eyelids shot wide to reveal twinkling amber eyes. She'd never gotten a chance to properly chat with Hailkit yet, but she'd witnessed small snippets of the adventures he had shared with Swiftpaw, Lilypaw and Mudpaw. And really, she had been disappointed that she had take so long to join all their shenanigans. Hastening to flop into a lousy sitting position, her unruly fur poofing into a tangled mess, she purred, "And yep, you got my name right! I'm Brindlekit... but I'll be Brindlepaw pretty soon!"

Taking a brief moment to shake her untamed pelt, her wild tufts sticking out in amusingly strange ways, she hardly hesitated before blurting out, "Hey Hailkit, do you wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 3:13 pm

Lilypaw returned to camp, a robin in her jaw, when she heard the playful talk of her little sister. Brindlekit was talking to Hailkit. She dropped the prey into the pile and walked over, smiling. ”Hi Brindlekit! Hi Hailkit.” mewed the tortoiseshell as she sat down. She started to groom her pelt, picking out burrs and other small things stuck in her massive pelt. She looked at the two of them, smiling.  Lilypaw was protective of Brindlekit, she had been sick for a while, which was very scary, but she approved of her hanging out with Hailkit. She waited for the conversation to continue, maybe followed by a game of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 2:19 am

Hailkit nodded. Another friend! "Of course we can be friends! I'm going to be an apprentice soon too!" Said Hailkit excitedly. He couldn't wait to be an apprentice and it would be so cool to become an apprentice around the same time as one of his friends since Lilypaw, Swiftpaw and Mudpaw were already apprentices when he met them.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2020 2:54 am

(I’m bored so you guys can see smoke :3)

Smoke was grooming his fur when he noticed lilypaw talking to some kits. He recognized one of the kits as the kit who stopped BreezeBranch. He wished he could have kits of his own, maybe with lilypaw, but being the outsider that he was he knew it was impossible. He wondered if silverstar would let him stay after he has proven himself.

(I can add Swiftpaw if anyone wants her to also be here)
Back to top Go down
feather

feather

Aquarius Dog

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 7:20 pm

"Hiya, sis!" The thundering purr erupted in her chest as Brindlekit sidled over, nudging her forehead affectionally against Lilypaw's shoulder in a fleeting motion. She blinked as her littermate picked at her pelt, curious concern weaving into her features, before gingerly nipping a stray burr from Lilypaw's shoulder. It wasn't much, but it was still an attempt to help. Wide eyes sparkling as Hailkit's words traced her swivelled ears, her gaze fluttered over to him while she leaned gently against her sister's side, "Yay! That's exciting - we can all train together everyday! I wonder who my mentor will be- oh! You know what? I bet I'll be the best hunter, I'm gonna catch so many robins... like the one you just brought, Lilypaw! They're yummy... I wonder how high they can fly..." As she trailed off, Brindlekit's focus shifted to the gaping sky above, expression alight with a drifting wonder. For a few heartbeats, she stared absently at a soaring bird streaking along the clouds. An abrupt thought seemed to kindle in her mind, and her blissful emotions subdued somberly.

"I also heard that you have to learn how to fight... but I don't really like fighting. I... I think it's kinda scary..."

《ooc》 of course, feel free to add swiftpaw! ^^ the more the merrier haha
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 10:27 pm

Lilypaw smiled as her sister attempted to help her. She gave her sister a quick, affectionate lick on the cheek. She watched Brindlekit talk excitedly about being an apprentice. ”I’m sure you will be a great hunter. And robins are pretty yummy.” she said. Soon she saw the change in her sister’s emotions. Lilypaw wrapped her tail around Brindlekit comfortingly. ”You probably will never have to fight.” she reassured her sister. It was a bit of an exaggeration, but it had some truth. Lilypaw had never fought before, although she had learned to.
Back to top Go down
Hitsjolly

Hitsjolly

Leo Pig

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:00 am

Hailkit nodded at all the fun things apprentices got to do. Then Brindlekit said she didn't want to fight. "Well don't worry Brindlekit! I'll protect you!" Said Hailkit, swiping playfully at the air.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:05 am

Swiftpaw padded up to her sisters and hailkit with a big smile. She nodded in greeting before looking to the side to see the rogue watching them. She smirked knowing that he liked her sister and her sister like the Tom also. She looked back at lilypaw before swatting her face. She motioned over to smoke with a smirk on her face.

Smoke watched as Swiftpaw joined the trio and then smack her sister. He was about to jump up and attack her for hitting lilypaw before he noticed the smirk on the brown cat’s face. He wondered what the smirk meant and why all of them turned to look at him.

( *smirks* )
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 10:53 am

"BRINDLE!!"

A joyful, childish shriek of delight pierced the air as a dainty ginger-and-gray-splotched she-cat came tumbling from the apprentices den. The exuberant ball of fur licked a messy tuft of fur on her sister's pelt, grooming it into place. She deeply loved all her littermates, and she missed her sister Brindlekit so, so much- it wasn't fair that that silly sickness had kept her away from apprenticeship for sooo long!

"Swift...! Oh you know it isn't nice to hit other cats! Especially not Lily! Momma would be angry if we fought!" Mudpaw scolded, then her eyes wrinkled as she saw Hailkit, her new friend. "Hail!" She chirped, orange eyes shining. She purred, rubbing her cheek to his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sunshine ◇ open! Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunshine ◇ open!   sunshine ◇ open! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunshine ◇ open!
Page 1 of 1