Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Sand meets Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 4:30 am

A pale yellow form was splayed out on the ground, basking in the sun's warmth. Sandbreeze  was laying with his eyes closed, though he wasn't asleep. He'd had enough of that recently. Instead, the room was taking a few moments to simply relax. He'd been going on patrols nearly constantly, almost as if he was trying to make up for lost time. He listened to the sounds of the camp, smiling at their familiarity. Kits wrestling, the warriors conversing, apprentices training dutifully. It'sgood to be back.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 4:37 am

Firekit was playing with her brothers before they started getting rough. She quickly let them play rough together and padded off to find something else to do. Her mother was sleeping in the nursery and her father was out hunting so she had no clue what to do. When firekit noticed a cat laying down she got a good idea. She snuck up on the Tom and pounced on his face blocking his eyes with her fur. Even though she was small for her age she easily covered up the tom’s eyes with her red orange fur.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:00 am

Sandbreeze quickly lifted his head as the meager light that broke through his closed eyelids was suddenly blotted out. He opened his amber eyes to see a rusty orange kit, peering at him cheerfully. A sense of warmth filled him at the sight of the kit. "Hello there. You must be Firekit. Food your father tell who I am?" the sandy tom questioned with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:11 am

Firekit crawled down onto the tom’s side so he could look at her and they could easily talk. “You know my dad!? How long have you known him!?” she questioned in excitement. Her father was busy most of the time so never really told them about himself. Mama told her many stories about her but never about her dad’s friends.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:34 am

Sandbreeze chuckled aft the kits enthusiasm. "Well, I tr-" He stopped suddenly. He hadn't really trained Badgerstorm, someone else had. "I started your dad's training when he was a young apprentice. He was just as energetic as you are. How old are you now?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 5:40 am

Firekit looked at the warrior in awe. “I’m 4 moons old.” she mewed happily. “What was my father like when he was an apprentice?” she asked with curiosity and wide eyes.

(Maybe Sandbreeze could mentor Fire so he doesn’t feel sad about missing badger’s training)
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:04 am

Lol, that would be cute

"Badgerstorm as an apprentice? Where do I begin? He was a pawful most days, every bit as bold and defiant as his father, but he learned quickly. After only a non, he was already beginning to hunt on his own. I was going to teach him to fish, but that's when... well, we never got to that point." Sandbreeze had decided not to tell Firekit about the snake. No need to scare her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:07 am

(Nah if you told her about snake she would go out and find one lmao)

Firekit started wide eyed at the warrior. “He seems so different now.” she said laughing as she pictured her dad like that.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:21 am

"No one stays the same forever. Chance is good. It means we're growing and learning. You'll be starting your own training soon. I'm sure your mentor will make you into an amazing warrior," Sandbreeze said warmly.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:22 am

I want you to be my mentor.” she mewed happily at the warrior who she still didn’t know the name of.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:36 am

Sandbreeze couldn't help but chuckle at he exuberance. "As nice as that sounds, it's not up to me. You'll have to wait for your grandfather to decide. Lightningstar picks which cats mentor which kits so that they match the best. If there's a better warrior to teach you, he'll know."
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:41 am

But I want you! I will beg him! He can never say no to me!” she whined. Even though she hasn’t “fully” met her grandfather she has seen glimpses and always wondered why, the tiniest clan kit, was born into a family of big cats.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 6:52 am

"I have no doubt," Sandbreeze laughed as he sat up, gently rolling the kit off his side. He stretched his forelimbs out in front of him and curled his fluffy tail over his back. "Hey, I'm going to look for minnows. Do you want to come with me? You'll have to ask your mother first, of course," he said as he gazed down at Firekit.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 8:18 am

(So get Hitsjui or just say she talked to oak?)

Firekit smile widened as she went off to the nursery to get her mother.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 1:39 pm

She can just say she talked to her.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 11:58 pm

(Ok)

Firekit came running out with excitement. “I can join you but mama said if anything bad happens to me she will come after you.” she said with a big smile while jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 10:49 am

"I'd expect no less," Sandbreeze chuckled as Firekit returned to him. Besides, they weren't going far at all. The tom led Firekit out of camp and to a narrow stream where cats usually came to drink. In it, tiny fish no bigger than a mouthful swam through the flowing stream. "You see those little fish? Those are minnows,"Sandbreeze explained.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 10:51 am

Firekit looked at the tiny fish and giggled. She dipped her paw in the water trying to catch one but with no success. “They are fast.” she giggled still trying to catch one.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:02 am

"They're very fast, and they're very small. That's why you can't catch them like other fish," Sandbreeze explained as he stepped into the stream. The water was only a little cool and he laid down, letting the current soak his belly, then look over at Firekit. "To catch minnows, you have rp feet I'm in the water and let them come to you. When you feel one touch your whiskers, you have to snap your jaws fast enough to catch one. It's not easy, but if you can learn, you'll never go hungry since minnows are in every river, lake, and ocean out there." The pale yellow tom stood and shook the water from his paws as he leapt from the stream. "Want to try?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:13 am

I’m good, I wanna explore some more.” he mewed happily.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 am

"Alright, lead the way then," Sandbreeze said.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 am

She looked around before bounding off into the forest. She made sure she didn’t go too far ahead because she didn’t want to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 7:02 am

Sandbreeze simply padded after the little kit, happy to let get go where she pleaded. It wasn't like she would be able to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 7:50 am

You are so lucky to be able to always come out here!” she mewed jumping through some leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand meets Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand meets Fire   Sand meets Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand meets Fire
Page 1 of 1