Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:06 am

Wolfstorm had decided it would be today. He had spent the last few patrols collecting various items. Pebbles, feathers, fish scales, leaves, anything that caught his eye. He wanted to make the most beautiful presentation for Violetbriar. So, he got up, and ran out of camp quickly, hoping she wouldn’t see. He ran all the way to the area where he had buried his stash. It was marked with a large stick, and he pulled the stick out and dug up everything. As he was heading back to camp, he saw something interesting. It was a purple and blue colored flower. A violet. It was perfect! He could use her namesake in the ritual. Carrying his items back to camp, he arranged the nest nicely. He had an orange fish scale, two smooth white pebbles, a few bright red feathers from a robin, a few leaves, almost purple colored, and the new violets. He arranged them in a pattern, hoping it would be enough. It did really look beautiful. Finally, he saw the she-cat in the clearing. He padded up to her. ”Hey, Violetbriar.” he said, his cheeks glowing red under his bushy gray fur. His green eyes darted around nervously. ”Come here.” he mewed, and waited for her to stand up. When she did, he walked into the warrior’s den, and stood behind the lined nest. ”Would you like to share this with me? Would you like to be my mate?” he asked. The newly apprenticed warrior had had a crush on her for a long time, and now, finally, they could be mates. He hoped she would accept. She hadn’t changed her mind from the owl encounter, had she? He pushed the worries aside. He loved Violetbriar, and was confident that the feeling was mutual.

Last edited by deer on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:46 am

Violetbriar looked up as Wolfstorm approached her. She smiled, getting up. Wolfstorm was one of her closest friends. She'd known him since he was a kit, and they'd grown together, both being Willowshade's apprentice. He asked her to follow her, and so the pale cream tabby did, stretching her forelegs out as she followed. "Wolfstorm, where are we-" Her sentence was broken off in a gasp of shock as Wolfstorm led her to a nest, beautifully decorated with red feathers, shiny pebbles, red, almost purple leaves, a fish scale, and violets. It was beautiful. Her eyes teared up as she gazed at it, remembering the red feathers Otterpaw and herself used to decorate their nests with. Otterpaw, Ivyfeather... I miss you both..

"Oh, Wolfstorm, I- yes, yes, a hundred times yes!" She mewed joyfully, voice willed with love a she nuzzled the tom who'd grown to be so special to her. "It's beautiful. The violets are so pretty.. And the feathers... You remembered about Otterpaw.. Oh, Wolfstorm, I love it so much. Almost as much as I love you."
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:53 am

The warrior grinned. He tried his hardest to keep himself from screaming out. ”Thanks so much!” he licked the top of her forehead lovingly. Violetbriar was his mate! ”I love you..” he whispered to the she-cat. He was so excited! His father would be so proud of him. He imagined his siblings and Breezefang watching from above. This was one of the bets days of his life!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:36 am

"What's wrong? I heard loud mews, is everyone alright?" Softcloud mewed urgently, rushing over, cobwebs plastered on her cheeks. She'd come prepared, in case the mewing was the case of an injury. However, from her two friends' happy grins, nothing was wrong, it seemed. As Violetbriar confirmed her suspicions, she grinned, genuinely happy for the pair. They clearly were in deep love, as they were almost always together. "Oh, congratulations, you two! Glad I'm training Cottonkit, looks like we'll need a medicine cat soon!"

Violetbriar grinned as Softcloud, a she-cat who'd saved her life, dashed over, worry in her voice. "Everything's fine, Softcloud!" She laughed, purring. "Wolfstorm and I have become mates, that's all no injuries." She explained, purring so hard she thought she'd explode. As Softcloud teased her, she blushed, embarrassed. "If you weren't a medicine cat and my friend, I'd claw you for that!" She mewed, a teasing tone lacing her voice.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:39 am

Soon Softcloud had dashed over. Wolfstorm laughed as Violetbriar explained the situation. He pulled loser to her. He hoped Bluepaw would be fine with this. As his new mate’s only living brother, they should get along fine. He had talked with the tom a few occasions.  ”Softcloud, if anything were wrong with her, I’d haves rushed over very quickly!” They had experienced quite a few scary, near-death situations as apprentices, and he hoped they wouldn’t have to encounter another.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 5:18 am

Bluepaw was crossing camp when he heard a lot of loud purring from the entrance to the warrior's den. Recognizing a voice from inside as Violetbriar, he peeked his head inside, feeling a bit out of place as it wasn't his den yet.

"Sis? What's going on?" He blinked his sky blue eyes, taking in the trio that was inside the den.
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Her eyes litup as her only living littermate, Bluepaw, walked in. "Yes, yes, everything is wonderful! Wolfstorm and I are mates!" She squealed, bounding over to her brother and rubbing against him, purring and entwining her tail with his in her sheer blissful happiness.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Wolfstorm looked towards Bluepaw, smiling. He hoped that his mate’s brother would be okay with all of this. The fluffy tom smiled nervously. He had talked with the other, but they weren’t very close.
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2020 9:18 am

Bluepaw's eyes lit up at Violetbriar told him the news. Her happiness was the only thing he cared about, and from the sounds of her purrs, she was very happy.

"Congratulations! I'm happy for you." He purred, rubbing his cheek against his sister's, and blinking kindly at Wolfstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]   It Was Meant to Be [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Was Meant to Be [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1