Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Love Comes Softly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 8:57 am

Right back here again, Sandbreeze thought to himself as he laid in the medicine den. After allowing himself some time to rest and regain a bit of his strength, he'd managed to limp his way back to the camp, though he'd collapsed again just inside the entrance. But the clan had been warned and Lightningstar had heightened patrols to watch for the rogue. If he showed his face again, he'd wish he hadn't. Sandbreeze tried to sit up to put the cobwebs back over his wound, buff couldn't reach without sending a searing pain through him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 9:27 am

Cloudbreeze had certainly taken her father's heed and heightened the patrols that were sent out around the territory. With one of her warriors being injured, the deputy herself wanted to ensure such an event didn't happen again. It was bad enough that there were whispers of them simply existing around the area. After having organized all of the patrols to be sent out around mid-day, along with sending a few of the apprentices out on runs, the she-cat had a bit of downtime - and she knew what she was going to do. Being deputy wasn't simply organizing patrols, apprenticing kits and making sure the clan didn't collapse with all of her siblings. It also meant making sure her Clan was doing okay on a personal level.

Padding over to the medicine den, the smell of herbs quickly wrinkled her nose. She didn't know how the medicine cat could handle such a task. But, they were somecat she would forever be thankful for. Immediately spotting the warrior in question, the she-cat gave a small nod but also gently nudged back in place the cobwebs. "How are you feeling, Sandbreeze?" She asked. While she certainly was no medicine cat herself, she had seen her fair share of injuries to lead her to know just a little thing or two about wound care.
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 9:50 am

Sandbreeze looked up as a familiar voice sounded from the entrance of the medicine den. It was Cloudbreeze. She was a bit younger than him, but she was already the clan's deputy under her father and she did an amazing job of it.

"Thanks, Cloudbreeze," he said as he watched her fix his dressings. As always, a cheerful smile graced his face. "Logleap is gonna get sick of me if I'm in here any more. I wonder if Starclan grants cats an honorary life if they wounded enough? Just kidding. No, I'll be alright. I'm not that easy to kill. I just won't be as pretty as I used to be. Not like you," he replied. He stopped suddenly at realizing too late what he'd said. He silently thanked Starclan for fur or Cloudbreeze would've seen the embarrassment all over him. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
site moderator
site moderator
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:01 pm

When she was satisfied at the work to keep his wounds in place, it was hard not to give a friendly chuckle at his comment. "I'm sure Logleap enjoys the company - but perhaps maybe not while you're injured." Her tone was a mix between motherly and monotone, the perfect blend of her lineage. There was the motherly wish of Sandbreeze feeling better, but also the leader's tone of making sure one of her warriors remained fit for whatever came their way. His compliment definitely graced her ears, and she did her best to hide it in her gaze that she noticed it. The twitch of his cheeks definitely told her he was embarrassed about it - a slip of the tongue certainly count be embarrassing.

"Oh, you know. Patrols, apprentices. It's alright." Life was a lot more complicated than what she let it on to be, though. "I do hope no more rogues come onto the territory though. It's becoming an issue, and nobody else needs to get hurt. Especially our strongest warriors." It was her way of returning a subtle compliment - a way to show that she definitely heard his, but that she wouldn't leave it unbalanced. It was praise Sandbreeze did deserve, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://snowykittin.github.io/portfolio/
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 4:52 am

Sandbreeze simply smiled as he realized Cloudbreeze had noticed his slip of the tongue. As sharp as ever, he thought to himself. "Well, you don't have to worry about me, I'm nothing special. Thunderclan has got plenty of warriors who are stronger, faster, or smarter. You'd be just fine if something ever happened to me," Sandbreeze said with a smile. It was the truth after all. He was inconsequential, but Cloudbreeze... she was a rare flower that needed to be protected.
Back to top Go down
Wraith

Wraith

Virgo Rooster

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 2:30 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Comes Softly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Comes Softly   Love Comes Softly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Comes Softly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: