Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

silver boy is sad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 8:19 pm

"wut this?"

Okay so here is the deal, my main man Silverstar is depressed. Why? Because he watched both of his parents die and now he has to lead SkyClan even though he's not sure how. He doesn't think he's doing a good job as a leader the way he was, being guided by his emotions, and now he's destroying his mental health for his unhealthy viewpoint about what a leader should be. He's gonna become distant, cold, bitter, and overall very miserable, and some of his clanmates are gonna try to get through to him and help him cope with everything he's kept inside. I had this idea for a while, but had nothing to start it off. And now Smoke's little fiasco gave me the opportunity to kick it off.

It's basically a personal character arc for him, but I'm gonna need some help with it.

"how this plot gonna go?"

Part I - Denial
He'll start secluding himself, spending most of his time in his den and only leave either to eat, make dirt, or do clan business. In a topic he'll go out to get a piece of prey or something and SkyClanner 1 will try to talk to him. Silverstar will ignore them and go back to his den. SkyClanner 1 will mention to SkyClanner 2 about how Silverstar has been acting weird since Smoke left. SkyClanner 2 either agrees or doesn't agree to try and help him, depends if we're doing this plot with one SkyClanner or two.

Part II - Anger
This topic will be in the same one as Part I. SkyClanner 1 and/or SkyClanner 2 will go into his den and ask him if he's okay. He'll get mad and basically say "If you have nothing important to say then get out" and brush them off. When they're in there, he seems to stare at a shiny stone in his nest and keep it close, that's cause that stone is all he has left of his parents and he's still not over their deaths, but he won't admit that just yet.

Part III - Depression
He'll start looking extremely miserable, but he'll still snap at anyone who tries to talk with him. In seperate topic, the SkyClanners will ask him again if he's okay. He won't get as angry this time, he might hint towards the reasoning behind all his strange behavior and feelings, but he'll still panic and make a last attempt to push away the SkyClanners.

Part IV - Bargaining
Silverstar will eventually tell the SkyClanners to meet him at the Glittering Stones. He'll have the shiny stone with him. There, he'll finally muster up the courage to open up about his parents, the stone, his doubts about his skills, ect. The SkyClanners can give him advice, offer to help him get over his grief, however the RPer wants them to react. He then throws the stone back into the massive twoleg-made hole, a bit of a physical metaphor for him letting go of his parents' deaths.

Part V - Acceptance
Hooray, his inner conflict is starting to resolve! Maybe he'll be in a hunting patrol with the SkyClanners, but it's really just to show that he's grown as a cat. He's not absolutely cured yet, but he's better, and that's what matters, don't it?

"so who the skyclanners gonna be?"

Anyone, really. Apprentice, warrior, higher rank, doesn't matter. If they're caring enough to try and help him and patient enough to deal with him pushing them away a couple times, it'll work.

Aside from Silverstar, we just need

SkyClanner 1 - Breezebranch
and
SkyClanner 2 - Lilypaw
Ex SkyClanner - Swiftbranch

Last edited by Winterpaw on Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 pm

I'm gonna yeet a Breezebranch at you for SkyClanner 1~
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 11:11 pm

I also offer Lilypaw~
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 12:28 am

I don’t know what she can do but if you need swift she can join also
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 9:13 am

Okay, so Breezebranch and Lilypaw c:
Back to top Go down
Asher
patriarch of dairy
patriarch of dairy
Asher

Virgo Snake

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 9:24 am

Mistedsong can also possibly harass him with medication calming herbs if necessary sdfgsdfg
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Idk if there's cat antidepressants but maybe in part 3 or 5 Misted can give him some.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 9:39 pm

I think thyme is the closest to that
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 12:32 pm

hooray the plot's good!

Also swift can tag along in the topics too, if you want
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Yay, something to do
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 1:23 pm

I'll start the first topic either today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

silver boy is sad Empty
PostSubject: Re: silver boy is sad   silver boy is sad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silver boy is sad
Page 1 of 1