Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Hawktalon for ShadowClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

Hawktalon for ShadowClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Hawktalon for ShadowClan Deputy   Hawktalon for ShadowClan Deputy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 4:42 am

Cat Name: Hawktalon

Clan: ShadowClan

A brief description of your character: Hawktalon can be dramatic and overaggresive. Sometimes he won't think before acting, and he can be a bit rash. Still, he's got a good heart, and he is fiercely proud of his Clan. Although his theatrical nature can be annoying, he's good at speaking and eloquent with his words, an unusual combination for a rash cat like him.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* 0

What are the duties of a deputy?: They take care of apprentice ceremonies, not only preforming them but also picking the mentor. They organize patrols. They are advisors to the leader, along with medicine cats and senior warriors. In cases where the leader is sick or unable to preform their duties, the deputy will step in. Deputies cannot get too big of an ego from being a high rank. Generally, they're influential cats within the Clan, so a good deputy is a must. Deputies shouldn't get too big of an ego or believe that others are beneath them, since it's important for deputies (and any high rank) to interact with their Clanmates on a daily basis.

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: [ooc] Being a bit of a theatrical and rash cat, Hawktalon would be an unorthodox deputy but not an unreasonable choice. I think it's important to have high ranks that don't always follow the rules once in a while.

[ic] I'd try to encourage activity within the Clan, by developing plots (I have a few ideas) or whatever else I can think of. I wouldn't just be an apprentice ceremony bot. I'd love to explore Hawktalon more, maybe with some personal plots that would help him be a better cat and deputy.

Why do you deserve this position?: Although I haven't been on here for long, I've been on WCC for a couple of months now, and I've been a very active member on both sites. I try to put effort into my posts, and while they might not be the longest, getting a high rank position could benefit that. I don't hold a high rank position on here, so it'd be nice if no one had to have two. I hold a high rank on a different roleplay site [here] and I'm pretty good at getting on top of ceremonies and stuff. Besides that, I'm not sure it's about deserving the position, but being able to bring something new to the table, which Hawktalon would definitely do.
Back to top Go down

Hawktalon for ShadowClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1