Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

Marshmallow for ShadowClan Deputy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

Marshmallow for ShadowClan Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Marshmallow for ShadowClan Deputy   Marshmallow for ShadowClan Deputy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:55 am

Cat Name: Marshmallow

Clan: ShadowClan

A brief description of your character: Marshmallow is rather stoic, and unemotional. She's steady and strong, running coarsely like a rushing river. She has a reserved, "great friend, horrific enemy" energy to her. She's not a cat of many words, and if you have earned a lecture from her, except severe consequences, as you must have done something terribly wrong. Marshmallow doesn't really care for those outside ShadowClan. This being said, she is by no means unfair. Should an apprentice, or even warrior, from her Clan cross the border, accidentally or not, they shall receive proper scolding, and be forced to apologize to said Clan. She prefers punishment to be swift and proper, and at times, she can be a bit irrational. However, if a calm voice is needed, Marshmallow will provide it.

How many apprentices have you trained?:* N/A

What are the duties of a deputy?: As deputy, you are expected to be capable of decision making. If anything should happen to the leader, it is your job to take over, temporarily or permanently. Apprentice ceremonies are handled by you, and if a leader is unable to, warrior ceremonies as well. In cases of medical absence, you or your leader shall be expected to perform Moonstone trips. You are expected to interact with your Clan, as one day you may potentially lead them. You handle the patrols of the day (in Canon).

What would you bring to the site as a leader?: I'll try my best to be active and keep Marshmallow's development interesting. Marsh would be an interesting deputy, and for me, I don't really have a cat like her. With Magpie's grief of Firestar, her steady, unwavering calmness would be ideal for Magpie's #2

Why do you deserve this position?: Frankly, I don't know if I do or not. I'm as active as I can be, and I already have a higher rank, my MC, Softcloud. I know if I should be chosen, I'll do my best to make ShadowClan proud, and, if I fail, I know there are many others who could fill it, as seen with our MANY applications. Either way, good luck to everyone, may the best win!
Back to top Go down

Marshmallow for ShadowClan Deputy
Page 1 of 1