Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

School and Mental Health (an actual explanation why I have bad activity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

School and Mental Health (an actual explanation why I have bad activity) Empty
PostSchool and Mental Health (an actual explanation why I have bad activity)

So, I started highschool a couple weeks ago. My sleep schedule is also messed up, like going to sleep at 5 am and waking up 12-1 pm. Having to deal with both of those at the same time was a lot of stress and it caused me to lose motivation to post here. Even when I have freetime and come on this site, I might type up one or two sentences but after that I just stop because I physically can't type anything more. It's like a cycle or a spiral, I'm unmotivated to post and can't do it, the consequences of not posting hit me and make me feel bad, feeling bad makes me unmotivated to do anything. When I do manage to post, and in the post I have to make some sort of big rp decision, and it turns out to be a wrong decision, I'd instantly regret it and that'd make me feel even worse.

There's just a lot of stuff going on, most of which aren't good for my mental health. I know that my health is more important than a warrior cats roleplay forum, but even so I can't help but feel bad about having bad activity. The whole cycle of feeling bad isn't normal for me, it just has to do with the mental state I'm in from all the other circumstances.

So yeah, that's the real reason why I'm not posting. I don't know when I'll be able to post normally again, but I thought I'd give you all a real explanation.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School and Mental Health (an actual explanation why I have bad activity) :: Comments

Do what you need to do. Appreciated for the heads up but take care of yourself please!
It's all good Winter bby! We'll still be here whenever you're ready to return to RPing, but life always comes before online cats! <3
ilu winter i hope things are stressful right now and I hope they improve for you! well be vibing and waiting to rp cats with you whenever youre up for it and available

School and Mental Health (an actual explanation why I have bad activity)

Page 1 of 1