Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

a thing called school exists ;(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feather

feather

Aquarius Dog

a thing called school exists ;( Empty
Posta thing called school exists ;(

aight this is a copied-and-pasted announcement that is 2 days old because i do not have the muse to review and edit it, apologies for any strangely-worded sentences <3

hello, all!! ♡

this is,, kind of a rushed announcement and i am quite tired, so i apologise in advance for any strained or strange sentences <3

a few may have noticed, but i haven't been on much in these recent (last 4-ish) days! i had to go on travels and travelled by road for 18+ hours during this time - in fact, i have just returned home from this trip!

this following week i've got a bunch of school drafts due; because of a lack of time to have made much progress, and a day absent from classes, i have so much to catch up on. alongside piano lessons, revising for exams, and reviewing the work i've got so far - i'll, sadly, have to cut off how much time i spend on cat websites to finish my assigments.

i'm sorry to anyone that has been waiting on me! please accept my apologies for making you wait, i promise i've gotten down a list of topics i'm involved in and plan on posting once real life has calmed down a bit~

for this upcoming week, especially the following days as i desperately try to finish everything, i won't exactly be checking up on stuff happening on fotw. i may pop in on discord every now and then - but please, if you catch me spending over 30 minutes on disc, remind me that i've got other stuff to do ;; this little reminder would be greatly, greatly appreciated and will help me to control my temptations to chat nonstop about fictional cats!

during this time, i'll say that:

• brindlekit has fallen ill with a minor whitecough - delaying her apprentice ceremony so i get an excuse for roleplaying her as a kit for longer; yet, she is not letting this sickness falter her exuberant energy!

thank you so very much for understanding! you are all amazingly wonderful, i'm so sorry to have to leave for this short period - and i'm looking forward to having schoolwork completed to return to cat land ♡♡♡
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

a thing called school exists ;( :: Comments

Stormy
Re: a thing called school exists ;(
Post Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:38 pm by Stormy
Breeze will care for Brindle ten times more, Brindle baby will recover, the poor bean <333
feather
Post Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:25 pm by feather
ah i'm so sorry for the late reply!! thank you so much Stormy <3 i love Breeze and she is 1234567890/10 the best mother, i appreciate her awesome parenting skills ♡♡
Post  by Sponsored content

a thing called school exists ;(

Page 1 of 1