Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

escape the world [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sal

Sal

escape the world [open] Empty
PostSubject: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 11:30 pm

Sorrelkit had yet to experience the world, good and bad things alike. Today was her first step. A breach into the shield of innocence that protected her - a small breach, but nonetheless still there. Her pale blue eyes stared at the barrier between the nursery and the camp. An invisible barrier, made of air, but frightening to a small kit such as herself. Her dark legs wobbled for a second, veins pulsing under her fluffy kit fur. Sorrelkit was still young, but it was time for her to explore the world. Her parents hadn't told her to go, and might not have said yes if she'd asked, which was why she hadn't. She'd taken the initiative, something she would do a lot in the future. But that wasn't now. Now was in the moment, right now, and right now she was taking the step over the invisible barrier. Pressure seemed to lift from her shoulders after taking that step, and she bounded a few paces forwards, tail whipping around in the wind. It was a bit cold and windy, but Sorrelkit didn't care. A bright green leaf floated down from a tree as she observed the flow of camp, battering in her face. Annoyed, she batted it with a paw, hopping back uncertainly at the bright crunch it made. Tilting her head, she unsheathed tiny claws and stalked forwards, hesitantly poking it with tiny claws. This time, the sound was not unexpected, and it was... satisfying. The green shriveled under her claws, tearing up and shattering where her claws touched it. Sorrelkit glanced up at the tree where the leaf had come from, then at the ground. Leaves were scattered among the ground. She hopped towards one, a darker leaf, and traced the veins with a claw, enjoying the way it crunched and tore up. Eventually bored with this new activity, the gray she-kit glanced around, wondering if anyone knew any games. The way warriors and apprentices acted, as if so high and mighty now that they had a new name... it discouraged her, and Sorrelkit wondered if she would do that as well, deciding probably not. The small kit glanced back at her pile of leaves and crunched a few under her paws, but it didn't seem to hold the same satisfaction as it formerly had.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 4:40 am

Waterpaw was stuck in camp as his father finally found out what happened and as punishment he had to stay in camp. His mother could still take him out training but he couldn't be out of her range of senses or he would get in trouble. As Waterpaw laid on the ground thinking about lilypaw he heard a faint sound of crunching leaves. The white tom noticed a small bored kit playing in the leaves. His blue eyes sparkled in enjoyment watching the young cat play. Some days he wished he didn't get injured so he could still play like others.

Waterpaw eat up and as his leg stayed out to the side he watched as the kit played. By the kits expression he could easily tell they were bored and wondered if he should help and do something. He decided that it he was bored he would like to play with someone else also. "Hello, little kit." Waterpaw mewed as he stood up and limped over to the smaller cat.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:38 am

A distraction. What she’d been looking for. Sorrelkit’s eyes flickered up to the cat who had spoken, eyeing him. An apprentice, maybe, by the size - too large to be a kit, not large enough to be a warrior. And a limp. Sorrelkit had not yet learned how to hide her opinions, and was brutally honest. Her ears flattened slightly as the apprentice limped over and started to speak, and she lifted her chin, eyes narrowed, hiding an annoyed blue stare. “Little kit? That’s who I am? Just some meaningless small... someone? A scoff escaped her. The idea of being ordinary was incomprehensible. Sorrelkit was certain she was special. “Nuh-uh. I’m gonna be the best warrior in all of RiverClan. No, all the Clans. Just you wait!” Her small kit-claws were unsheathes, fur bristling, eyes now widened with horror. I’m not nobody!
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 10:54 am

Waterpaw got so shocked at the kit's outbreak that he stepped back and accidentally put to much weight on his bad leg. He winced slightly trying not to show the lots of pain he was in. Waterpaw didn't understand why the kit thought he was calling her a nobody. He always said little kit when he spoke to kits as he didn't know their names. Waterpaw was so scared he did something wrong that he forgot to say anything and was just standing there with lots of emotions on his face.

Waterpaw looked at the kit and knew he needed to know her name so he didn't mess up his wording again. He didn't want to offend her or even worse, make her mad. "I'm very sorry, may I know your name so I don't call you anything that could be bad? My name is Waterpaw, son of wolfstorm (deputy) and violetbriar. I'm sorry if I seemed rude." He mewed trying to sit down without hurting his leg again.
Back to top Go down
Sal

Sal

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 1:21 am

Beginning to calm down, her fur relaxed, and she took a step back, not even noticing Waterpaw's hind leg. "Okay," she mewed. "I'm Sorrelkit. But soon, you'll be calling me Sorrelstar." Like all kits, she truly believed she'd be leader one day. The dark she-kit swished her long tail and looked at the apprentice. "What's being an apprentice like?"
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 2:52 am

He smiled at how the kit wanted to be leader. "Well before the injury being an apprentice was amazing, I got to help out the warriors and even got my mother as my mentor. Now being the son of the deputy did make others watch me to see if I would be as strong as him but than when I got Injured I couldn't train for a long time and gotten held back for a bit. I can train again now but it is slow going." He mewed sighing as he looked at his injured leg knowing he would save lilypaw again if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 7:11 am

"Waterpaw? Who's that you're talking to?" inquired a large apprentice as he came into view of the two conversing cats. His fluffy pelt made his seem even larger than he already was. Despite his rather sizable appearance, he was quite the gentle and caring soul. His eyes held a comforting warmth mixed with a curious gleam. He was always up to meet and get to know some new clanmates.  

The white-furred tom walked over and stood beside his brother, pressing his shoulder to his as he grinned down at the kit. "Hey! The name's Whitepaw! I'm this furball's big brother." he purred as he teasingly eyed Waterpaw. He never turned down an opportunity to banter with the younger tom. Seeing his reactions was worth any words Waterpaw would throw back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: escape the world [open]   escape the world [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

escape the world [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: