Fate of the Warriors

Set in the universe of Erin Hunter's Warrior Cat Series in an alternate universe.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Fate of the Warriors! Please make sure to read the rules.
The winter solstice has occurred! Winter has officially descended upon the forest, bringing snowfall and danger hidden around every corner.
Gatherings take place on the first of the month! Medicine Cat Meetings take place on the 15th!
For all of those interested in a higher-rank, keep an eye out! There's going to plenty of mixing up in the near future.
selling bathwater hmu - oryx
stormy: the official fertility goddess of FOTW

no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 4:07 pm

It was just like every other day in Flashkit's short life. Hanging around the nursery, batting a moss ball around a bit. She still sometimes got to nurse to sleep, but during the day she was 'old enough to eat fresh-kill', so she would eat her stringy winter portion with the elders or the other kits. Flashkit wasn't bored, really, but she didn't love the monotony either.

Glancing about, she saw another cat and attempted to sneak up on them. As she drew closer, she wiggled her butt to a ridiculous extent not knowing any better, and pounced!

"Boo! I gotcha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2020 9:57 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Flashkit's entire body reverberated with the purr that stirred within her at her mother's attention. Sageleaf was probably the small cat's favorite cat in the whole world, although her father was also a contender. Her eyes lit up at the queen's offer. "Ooh, yes, mama! Can I, really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 12:55 am

ffffvvvvvvbbb

Last edited by guest king on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 3:54 am

Remembering her encounter with Logleap the other day, Flashkit did think he probably needed all the help he could get. She nodded, trying her best to act as mature as possible so that she really could go outside of the camp. Inside, she was bursting with excitement and energy, pleased to have her mother all to herself.

Flashkit scampered closer to the gorse tunnel that was the entrance to their camp, turning big still changing to green eyes on her mother. "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}   no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no escape from the storm inside of me {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fate of the Warriors :: The Forest Territories :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: